MMJ on Voom HD Network

Started by travisr, Aug 21, 2008, 08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

travisr

I was at Walmart today, actually I work there (lame)...in the electronics department (a plus) but...had the last three days off and came back today, and was pleased to see...My Morning Jacket playing "I'm Amazed" on the TVs...which broadcasts a satelite feed from Walmart. At first, I thought it was featuring MMJ as part of Walmart's "Soundcheck", which has bands promoting their new album, etc, and is usually accompanied by a brief live performance. Keep in mind this is in rotation throughout the day so you can imagine how annoyed I get with some of the featured artists. For instance, this month it's New Kids on the Block. Uggghhh, are you kidding me?
When I first saw MMJ, I thought, "aw, hell no!", just the thought of them doing some Walmart shit made me a little leary. But turns out, it was a musical performance that was advertising VOOM HD network..."the worlds largest collection of hi-definition channels." Very cool! Seeing the Jacket perform "I'm Amazed" in HD...very reminisent of Okonokos!
I guess I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this, or if there's any way anyone can get a copy of this through VOOM HD (which is on their RAVE HD channel, I believe). I was looking around on their website, but couldn't find anything MMJ related. http://www.voom.tv/
Well, just thought I'd share anyway! Peace!

CTdeadhead

i saw the same thing today at best buy, stood there and watched it on 40 Tvs, it was awesome.  

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus