I need to hear I Am the Walrus

Started by ycartrob, Nov 14, 2007, 07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

I'm at work, closing out/purging files, I just posted something about a walrus on another thread and now I am obsessed with hearing I Am the Walrus. I mean, I have to hear it right now! I can go to a couple of web sites and hear like a 30 second snippet, but I really need to hear the whole thing, NOW.

this is odd...

I am

sweatboard

I really wish I could help you right now.
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Hey, what is the plural of Walrus?

A Walrus is one weird ass animal.  I mean, I know they've got to eat but those teeth have got to be a pain in the ass.

dragonboy

I have an good live version by Oasis but knowing how much you hate the Gallagher brothers Tracy I won't bother to send it  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

Wait, Oasis covered The Beatles?  Who's going to cover Oasis?  

Seriously, I like the one brother, you know, the one that's not the douche bag.  I actually enjoy Oasis when I'm in the right mood.

Acquiesce - is a GREAT SONG!!!!  I don't care what you say.  

primushead

Does anyone ever read the comics in the morning?  If so, do you read Zits?  

Jeremy (the main character) made an I am the Walrus comment in a recent strip.  What does this all mean?

sweatboard

Everyone in this thread needs to listen to The Beatles, RIGHT NOW!  

My brain on The Beatles.

Currently playing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"

sweatboard

sweatboard

mjkoehler

QuoteI have an good live version by Oasis but knowing how much you hate the Gallagher brothers Tracy I won't bother to send it  ;)
Do try this live version. Its actually pretty darn good. Yes the Bros are dicks, but they make great tunage IMO.