Ashley Wagner - Women's Figure Skating, Paris!!!

Started by sweatboard, Nov 26, 2007, 01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Did anyone else catch her program tonight at the Paris Grand Prix?  It was breathtaking.  I thought she got robbed of the Silver.  

I e-mailed her about possibly doing a program to Sigur Ros at the "Ice Chalet" here in Knoxville.....  http://www.chaleticerinks.com/contactus.htm

I let her know that they serve Red Barron mini pizzas at the snack bar, I'll keep you posted.
There's Still Time.........

TheBigChicken

didn't know you had it in you B....you're a beautiful person :'(
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

bowl of soup

Nothing comes close to Rudy Galindo's YMCA routine.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Taterbug

It makes me  want to say weeeeeeeeee.   I think him and Clay Aiken would make a cute couple.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

megisnotreal

bowl of soup

Maybe something a little like this:

This is my new favorite thread - even better than the fake macaroni art thread.

aMD

Speaking of exceptionally hot women in marginal sports...

Have you seen my favorite new pole vaulter Allison Stokke?

sweatboard

aMD

sweatboard

fitzcarraldo

I e-mailed her about possibly doing a program to Sigur Ros at the "Ice Chalet" here in Knoxville......

;D Awesome!

TheBigChicken

QuoteSpeaking of exceptionally hot women in marginal sports...

Have you seen my favorite new pole vaulter Allison Stokke?

I think my pole just vaulted ;D ;D ;D ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

fitzcarraldo

I forgot to ask you Brian, what song would you pick?

bowl of soup

Stop trying to short-circuit this thread with pistures of hot girls and marginal sports.  This thread is about figure skating and Clay Aiken:

MarkW

I only watch beach volleyball:

Is hawt.  ;)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

LizKing531

QuoteHoly Shit!

that's what I said.  

Oh man!!!  :o    I was reading about her on Fark - there's some funny shit about her dad and I guess some people saw her & took some pictures then this whole website about her started.  Her dad got super pissed about it & threatend legal action against the people who started it.  

(I'm trying to remember the details about the story - its too early on a monday)  The funny part is, I guess he's a defense lawyer & he recently defended some folks for a rape case or something like that, but he basically made a whole string of  misogynistic comments to the effect of that the girl in the case was asking for it because of how she looked.