Any Ali G fans out there?

Started by Bam_Bam, Dec 06, 2007, 03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bam_Bam

He's f*cking brilliant. The things he can get people to say it's unreal...

A joke from borat:

One man says to another man, "Why you always look so sad?"

The other man said: "Because my wife......she like APPLES"
[url="//www.myspace.com/wearemurals"]www.myspace.com/wearemurals[/url]

brkndwnbus

Da Ali G Show is hilarious!

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

megisnotreal

hilarious.

i love the one where he is visiting the united nations and leaves that note that says something like "sadaam is a bellend."

anything with borat is good, especially the segment in which he visits the dating service and describes his ideal mate: "she must be tight, like a man's anus."

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

Tree

My favorite youtube videos:

-Ali G in Wales
-Fran from Travis playing at the show
-The guy from Supergrass playing at the show
and the best video
-The Beckham interview!

fitzcarraldo

Quote-The guy from Supergrass playing at the show
quote]

Heya! not familiar with that one.

'In U S and A, very rich peoples lika to drink wiiiine, it is unlike Kahzaki wine because it is not made from fermented horses urine'

:D

cmccubbin@work

the movie (original "Ali G In Da House") is great...the show is great...and Borat is great!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

dragonboy

Quotethe movie (original "Ali G In Da House") is great...the show is great...and Borat is great!
I've been a fan for years & all of his UK & US DVDs but I thought Ali G In Da House was pretty bad.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.