All I Want For Christmas

Started by megisnotreal, Nov 21, 2006, 02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMc55

Are you coming to the UK Kaley?

red

QuoteAre you coming to the UK Kaley?
I am!  I've been planning on doing a 'working vacation' for over a year, and it looks like it's finally going to come to fruition come summertime.  

MarkW

I am!  I've been planning on doing a 'working vacation' for over a year, and it looks like it's finally going to come to fruition come summertime.  

You won't need a guidebook.  You'll have the Doctor & Wordawg for the uncivilized north and me for the rather more couth south...  ;) :P ;D

Let us know when you have some better timings.  I'd be happy to show you around Cambridge and sort out some London-based japes.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

SMc55

You won't need a guidebook.  You'll have the Doctor & Wordawg for the uncivilized north and me for the rather more couth south...  ;) :P ;D
He's right - we're wild up here  ;)

QuoteLet us know when you have some better timings.  I'd be happy to show you around Cambridge and sort out some London-based japes.
We'd love to see you too  :D

LEATHER KID

IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

MMJ_fanatic

I got an early Christmas present last night  :):

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

mjkoehler

QuoteI got an early Christmas present last night  :):

Jackpot!

Hawkeye

My girlfriend back  :'(  It just sucks, and the more I think about it the more I think it was mostly my fault...
We could.

Hawkeye

We could.

aMD

QuoteMy girlfriend back  :'(  It just sucks, and the more I think about it the more I think it was mostly my fault...

We live, we learn, we get christmas presents.