All Hail King Dragonboy!

Started by aMD, Mar 11, 2007, 07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

QuoteWe need our King back soon!!!

i was wondering and thinking the same thing. i was just looking when he was here last, June 12th. is it a month, and then we start to worry? because its getting to that point  :-/
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

mjkoehler

i was wondering and thinking the same thing. i was just looking when he was here last, June 12th. is it a month, and then we start to worry? because its getting to that point  :-/

I think he's still in Spain. lucky buck.

BH

What's up with you Europeans and your 5 week "holidays".  WTF?  I need to move to the old country. ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Chills

No worries. El dragonmaestro just took a little forum break before his trip to Spain.

MarkW

QuoteWhat's up with you Europeans and your 5 week "holidays".  WTF?  I need to move to the old country. ;)

France has got public holidays longer than that - 5 weeks is not a vacation, it's a long weekend...  ;)

Oh yeah - wherever you are, db, I hope your loving it hard.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

mjkoehler

QuoteWhat's up with you Europeans and your 5 week "holidays".  WTF?  I need to move to the old country. ;)

Man I'm such a lousy workaholic American. I usually have my vacation time maxed out because I hate taking time off and I end up losing time (MAX is 5 weeks). Vacations usually end up feeling like such a burdon and I never feel rested/relaxed (not that I'm the sit on the beach and relax type). I always have to come back to way more work then is humanly possible. Honestly, what the hell would I do for 5 week? Man retirement is gonna suck whenever it rolls around (in another 25 years). The sad thing is I work for a European company, and there are MANY people in the same boat as I. 'Tis sad.

SMc55

Yeah, where is he? I miss him.

megisnotreal

I miss him.
me, too  :(

red

Good to have him back.   ;D

dragonboy

I did kind of like being Shinki Chen though, maybe I'll change my name for reals via deed poll...

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ManNamedTruth

I did kind of like being Shinki Chen though, maybe I'll change my name for reals via deed poll...

that dragon is badass 8-)
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

dragonboy

that dragon is badass 8-)
Cheers True! I painted it earlier today, took me about 5mins  ;)

Other people have said it before but I'll say it again, that's a darn fine picture of George you've got yourself right there  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

aMD

He's back!  ;D

I think I'll start referring to you as Shinki just to keep people on their toes.  ;)

MarkW

I see by the "last post by" column that db is well and truly back from his hols.  Good to see you, matey!  It's been a little quiet around here over Christmas...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

dragonboy

Thanks Mark, it's good to be back  :)