Aches and Pains

Started by rccola71, Feb 04, 2008, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

2 weeks of agony..Finally went to a chiropractor today and he took x-rays..told me thought it was a pinched nerve in my neck :-/ kinda scares/worries me...don't have health insurance either :( I will know more after he examines my x-rays more and see him this Wednesday :(
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

bowl of soup

Quote2 weeks of agony..Finally went to a chiropractor today and he took x-rays..told me thought it was a pinched nerve in my neck :-/ kinda scares/worries me...don't have health insurance either :( I will know more after he examines my x-rays more and see him this Wednesday :(

Know a very good chiro (read: honest - not easy to find in this line of work) in the Tarpon area (not sure if this is good for you or not); PM me if your guy or girl doesn't work out.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Dorothy_Mantooth

oh man. This has happened to my mom a lot, despite her superb health.

but don't get too worried because many times they can start you on an anti-inflamatory that will help everything around that nerve expand so that the nerve can slip out. Sometimes physical rehab is prescribed too.

i hope you get better soon. neck problems are never fun.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."