whats wrong with the dirty south?

Started by thebugman, Sep 11, 2008, 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

Wouldn't it be cool if we all lived here? And every Friday we all had the day off and cook out and get hammered? And there was an amphiteater and MMJ played there every Friday night? And they mixed up the setlists?

I want the little orange one on the right

Taterbug

Lets retire there.  I want the blue one. I think I could do a triple lindy into the pool. you may want to put plastic on your roof, I'm a bed wetter.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ycartrob

QuoteLets retire there.  I want the blue one. I think I could do a triple lindy into the pool. you may want to put plastic on your roof, I'm a bed wetter.

That pool? It's 500 feet deep.

and, hopefully, I have a sky light so I can gaze at Uranus every evening  ::)

Taterbug

QuoteLets retire there.  I want the blue one. I think I could do a triple lindy into the pool. you may want to put plastic on your roof, I'm a bed wetter.

That pool? It's 500 feet deep.
;D ;D ;D ;D
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

aMillionDreams

seriously, Tracy.

I wasn't trying front gangsta, yo. I merely phrased my words in such a manner in an (apparently vain) attempt to lessen the severity of it's meaning. I'm sorry i gave off that impression; it was just me attempting to be affable - i have a bad habit of pissing people off on boards regardless if i mean to or not. You see i was trying to avoid starting a Flame War since that's usually all these threads end up doing. Everyone says they're cool and respectful of others opinions all the while they do the exact opposite and just hate, dawg (i'm being sarcastic now).  

As for your recommendation on moving...okay. Good One.  Are you an ass all the time?  Or is b/c i have 20-something posts?  Am i not worthy, oh master of the MMJ message boards? Am i less of a fan b/c i don't contribute to the message boards day in and day out? Well, the main reason i don't is self-righteous posters like you. It's just not worth it to me -I look but don't touch.

And i don't think the band needs you to defend them. But it's good that you're doing it anyway. It's cute.

Now go rustle up your buds and come flame me out.  

go on now.

This guy is obviously just me in disguise!   ;)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

ycartrob

seriously, Tracy.

I wasn't trying front gangsta, yo. I merely phrased my words in such a manner in an (apparently vain) attempt to lessen the severity of it's meaning. I'm sorry i gave off that impression; it was just me attempting to be affable - i have a bad habit of pissing people off on boards regardless if i mean to or not. You see i was trying to avoid starting a Flame War since that's usually all these threads end up doing. Everyone says they're cool and respectful of others opinions all the while they do the exact opposite and just hate, dawg (i'm being sarcastic now).  

As for your recommendation on moving...okay. Good One.  Are you an ass all the time?  Or is b/c i have 20-something posts?  Am i not worthy, oh master of the MMJ message boards? Am i less of a fan b/c i don't contribute to the message boards day in and day out? Well, the main reason i don't is self-righteous posters like you. It's just not worth it to me -I look but don't touch.

And i don't think the band needs you to defend them. But it's good that you're doing it anyway. It's cute.

Now go rustle up your buds and come flame me out.  

go on now.

This guy is obviously just me in disguise!   ;)

I knew it!

getinthevan

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

primushead

easy way

QuoteIs this thread going yet?

3 G's?...Going, Going, Gone!
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

primushead

easy way

QuoteI think they may go to the south more if the hotels  were a liitle nicer  :).

Does anyone else wanna play Jacketland Donkey Kong at the Redneck Mansion?
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Angry Ewok

QuoteOr is b/c i have 20-something posts?  Am i not worthy, oh master of the MMJ message boards? Am i less of a fan b/c i don't contribute to the message boards day in and day out? Well, the main reason i don't is self-righteous posters like you. It's just not worth it to me -I look but don't touch.

Dude, you can't talk to the [link=http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?action=ml;sort=posts]#5 My Morning Jacket Fanboy[/link] like that... He's touched and spoken to Jim James, man... That alone makes him superior to you and most of us in most ways humanly possible.

- #10 My Morning Jacket Fanboy
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

mjkoehler

Holy shite, I'm fan boy#12. I didn't realize the dept of my obsession.

Grateful Chabo

im in vburg myself purvis, i was in oxford for a bit and prayed they would come to memphis...i'll even take another show in the big easy
"Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul."

purvis9876

Quoteim in vburg myself purvis, i was in oxford for a bit and prayed they would come to memphis...i'll even take another show in the big easy

Yeah, I'm in Oxford myself. I missed the show a couple of years ago in N.O. Wouldn't miss it this time around if they decided to do Tipitina's again, though.
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.