HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!!

Started by red, Mar 18, 2008, 10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

Have a wonderful day/week/year Wiz!  That's a birthday hat, if you were wondering.  

dragonboy

I posted my best wishes in the drinking thread but I don't think you can wish someone a Happy Birthday too many times soo...

[size=36]HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIZ!!![/size]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

vespachick

Hey girl, happy happy!  Post-St. Patty's B-day, huh? How many times have you had a hangover on your birthday!  Hope you're having a good one!  Slainte!!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

EC

that wizard must be dutch!

[size=72]happy birthday[/color][/font][/size]

BH

One year wiser!  Cheers! [smiley=beer.gif]
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

the_wizzard

You all are too kind!  Thanks a bunch!  Just got back from a great birthday dinner with some good friends.....I love celebrating my 33rd year on earth (I am A HUGE FAN of the number 3....you see, I am the 3rd child born in the 3rd hour of the 3rd month on a day that is divisible by 3.....total dork, I know...and I almost forgot, the 12 house which again, is divisible by 3).

Thanks for the love!

And Amy, happy birthday to you (belated, I am sorry I didn't catch it until tonight).  Fellow Pisces Sister!

Cheers to Limoncello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_wizzard

Quotethat wizard must be dutch!

to be truthful, I am 50% Northern Irish (Belfast). One of those few 2nd generation folk...
And yes VC, I almost always nurse my b-day with some kind of hair of dog...just not so much on a Tuesday  ;)

TEO

HAPPY BIRFDAY FELLOW PISCES!   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Angry Ewok

I HOPE YOU GET AWESOME STUFF ON THIS DAY, EVERY YEAR, FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

megalicious

birthday wishes to you, lady!
[smiley=birthdays.gif]
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

pawpaw

Sorry I missed this yesterday, but [size=20]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!![/size]

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

ManNamedTruth

to be truthful, I am 50% Northern Irish (Belfast). One of those few 2nd generation folk...
And yes VC, I almost always nurse my b-day with some kind of hair of dog...just not so much on a Tuesday  ;)

excuse me if you already realized this, but i think she was referring to the shoes that K's wizard is wearing. anyway... happy birthday!
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

the_wizzard

excuse me if you already realized this, but i think she was referring to the shoes that K's wizard is wearing. anyway... happy birthday!

ah ha!  I was confused!  and did not notice the wizard's shoes!   :-/