My Morning (MADDNESS!!) Bracket!

Started by primushead, Mar 17, 2008, 09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Seriously Tracy, I'm with you on the BCS, it's a shame that the greatest regular season sport in the world has such a complete crap championship system.  It's really a train wreak, it truly makes me sick.........Calamari just goes to show that you could fry anything with a bunch of grease and it would make a good appetizer.  
There's Still Time.........

ycartrob

Way to go out on a limb L.A.     :)

actually, considering 4 top seeds have never made the Final 4, her pick was rather daring  :o

and don't forget, Ole MIss in the NIT Final 4 tonight against the Buckeyes. Big game for our over-achieving young fellows. If you haven't had a chance to see freshman Chris Warren play, watch him tonight, he's our future.

Hotty Toddy!

primushead

actually, considering 4 top seeds have never made the Final 4, her pick was rather daring  :o

and don't forget, Ole MIss in the NIT Final 4 tonight against the Buckeyes. Big game for our over-achieving young fellows. If you haven't had a chance to see freshman Chris Warren play, watch him tonight, he's our future.

Hotty Toddy!

I've got my TV reminder set.  Hopefully they'll take out the Bucks on the way to taking out Florida.  Go Rebs!

sweatboard

Hotty Toddy!

Ok, this is a good point.  I didn't know that, the selection committee should be really embarrassed.  :)

aMD

Catch the game last night, Tracy?

Too bad flordia didn't win so we could get our revenge in the nit finals.  just shows you what I said was right, OSU should have been in.  Oh yeah, and Ole Miss sucks.

ycartrob

QuoteCatch the game last night, Tracy?

I thought you were a dook bandwagoner during basketball season?

yep, we really didn't show up. I have to say beating Virginia Tech in Blacksburg last week was the best game we played all season and I think we left it all there.
Congratulations to all the Ohio State students and alumni, they beat us pretty soundly (but we almost made the come back).

The future looks good for Ole Miss basketball!  :)

Penny Lane

go bucks!! but yeah (sniff sniff) we should have gotten in.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

aMD

QuoteCatch the game last night, Tracy?

I thought you were a dook bandwagoner during basketball season?

yep, we really didn't show up. I have to say beating Virginia Tech in Blacksburg last week was the best game we played all season and I think we left it all there.
Congratulations to all the Ohio State students and alumni, they beat us pretty soundly (but we almost made the come back).

The future looks good for Ole Miss basketball!  :)

well, you know how jumping on and off bandwagons goes.  Speaking of which, where's your Ole Miss avatar?  It should now read: lost to THE Ohio State Buckeyes in the NIT.

primushead

I'm pretty much doomed in the bracket challenge, but I would like to give a shout out to Tracy for going out on a limb and picking every upset that was possible.  

Maybe it'll work next year.

MtnMan6549

i don't think we should be so hard on ole miss, they had a good showing in the NIT.  

the Ohio State won the NIT this year but their year in the tournament is more likely next year than this year, lookout for Koufos.  If he's going to be be what he was in high school look out.

can't wait for Sat. couldn't have dreamed of a better matchup for the final four w/o cinderellas

roy vs. bill who's got it?

ycartrob

Brian, it's you vs. LA for the bracket crown and she's talking about a side bet, has something to do with you wearing a dress to the Explosions in the Sky show next Sunday if Memphis wins...      :o :o

sweatboard

QuoteBrian, it's you vs. LA for the bracket crown and she's talking about a side bet, has something to do with you wearing a dress to the Explosions in the Sky show next Sunday if Memphis wins...      :o :o

Awesome, but if I win you have to let me wear your space suit.

ycartrob

QuoteBrian, it's you vs. LA for the bracket crown and she's talking about a side bet, has something to do with you wearing a dress to the Explosions in the Sky show next Sunday if Memphis wins...      :o :o

Awesome, but if I win you have to let me wear your space suit.

deal! (if I can find it...)

ycartrob

I know Brian "officially" won, but my wife changed last second to Kansas when she realized they were wearing blue...so....sorry...she won.  :P