What do u call MMJ for short?

Started by haggardphunk, Sep 02, 2008, 03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

I call them MMJ.  

My husband calls them my morning jackoff.  He kids.  :-?

DaFunkyPrecedent

QuoteI call them MMJ.  

My husband calls them my morning jackoff.  He kids.  :-?

ha, my friend calls them the same thing.  He does not kid.  :(
God damn those shaky knees.

McPickie

my girlfriends calls them the muppets, she thinks jim sounds like kermit. oh well. can't win 'em all
Coffee is for Closers

mymonkeyfriend

after getting my face ripped off at another legendary show, I walk out shaking my head and saying "the fuckin jacket".

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

JPV

on that 4.14.00 recording Jim says "we're My Morning Jackass and It's About Twilight Now." ;D

i like to have my morning sessions  8-) to start the day off right

Love Dogg

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

JerseyRich

Quotemy girlfriends calls them the muppets, she thinks jim sounds like kermit. oh well. can't win 'em all

Whatever you do, don't marry this girl.

thatswhatshesaid

naltonj

I think I always just say My Morning Jacket with no good enunciation or anything, and I've got about the same amount of friends who say The Jacket as say MMJ.

TGMC421

SomethingCreative

QuoteChildren of Awesomeness

;D  I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!
"Ok, we'll stay for Pearl Jam if  you promise to  watch My Morning Jacket." - 2 girls at lolla 07

buaawwww

Quotethe only band that matters.

I was about to say... when I talk to friends about what I listen to I say yeah I like Kings of Leon, love the Pearl Jam... and of course the only band that matters...  ;D

Zippo24u

Jacket, but only people that listen to Jacket know what the hell I'm talking about.
Don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down