College Football 2008 teaser

Started by ycartrob, Apr 16, 2008, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

only 134 more days (that's 3216 hours; 19,296 minutes; 1,157, 760 seconds, 1,157,759...)

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=797669

aMD

How did I know Ohio State was going to be number one?

Angry Ewok

I will probably be at the (#6 ranked) Alabama v. Clemson game, so wish me luck with the seating. We have great seats at Bryant-Denny, but I don't know how that'll transfer to our side of the dome.

Anyway, I have no idea what to expect from BAMA... the past two or three weeks have proved that our backup quarterbacks are just not very good. It'd be cool if Star Jackson made his start this season, but that is unlikely to happen. Our season will depend on the quarterback play - he almost singlehandedly lost several games (I still weep over what could have been at that LSU game)...

Auburn at West Virginia
Should be a good game... Auburn had better win this.

Georgia at Arizona State
Another great one... Georgia will destroy ASU, me thinks.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Jon T.

QuoteI will probably be at the (#6 ranked) Alabama v. Clemson game, so wish me luck with the seating. We have great seats at Bryant-Denny, but I don't know how that'll transfer to our side of the dome.

Anyway, I have no idea what to expect from BAMA...

I'll give you a hint.  Don't expect to sniff a #6 ranking come season end.   ;D

Penny Lane

QuoteHow did I know Ohio State was going to be number one?

if we cannot get it done this year w/the 10 NFL starters and the no. 1 recruited (backup) QB---i am not sure what to say--we play USC early so that will be a huge indication-i think Wisc and USC will be our big challenges
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Angry Ewok

QuoteI will probably be at the (#6 ranked) Alabama v. Clemson game, so wish me luck with the seating. We have great seats at Bryant-Denny, but I don't know how that'll transfer to our side of the dome.

Anyway, I have no idea what to expect from BAMA...

I'll give you a hint.  Don't expect to sniff a #6 ranking come season end.   ;D

The initial post linked to the Top 10 Season Starters... Alabama v. Clemson is ranked #6.

Angry Ewok

Quoteif we cannot get it done this year w/the 10 NFL starters and the no. 1 recruited (backup) QB---i am not sure what to say--we play USC early so that will be a huge indication-i think Wisc and USC will be our big challenges

Avoid SEC schools and ya'll will be fine... after the USC game, ya'll will be fine, I mean.

Penny Lane

Quoteif we cannot get it done this year w/the 10 NFL starters and the no. 1 recruited (backup) QB---i am not sure what to say--we play USC early so that will be a huge indication-i think Wisc and USC will be our big challenges

Avoid SEC schools and ya'll will be fine... after the USC game, ya'll will be fine, I mean.

noooo---this is our year, i can feel it. 3rd time is a charm---

i'm kind of curious to see how nebraska does this year...and to see if rodriguez can do anything w/U of M--also excited to see charlie weiss fail miserably again---

aMD

noooo---this is our year, i can feel it. 3rd time is a charm---

i'm kind of curious to see how nebraska does this year...and to see if rodriguez can do anything w/U of M--also excited to see charlie weiss fail miserably again---

Early reports say Michigan is looking pretty rough this year.  That should be fun.

megalicious

QuoteOur season will depend on the quarterback play - he almost singlehandedly lost several games (I still weep over what could have been at that LSU game)...

yes, but he's still pretty.

i was going to google to see if i could find a picture, but apparently dude has his own webiste. hahaha.

http://www.johnparkerwilson.org/
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

TEO

Don't forget MIZZOU's Black and Gold game to be televised nationally on ESPNU tomorrow.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

Quotei'm kind of curious to see how nebraska does this year

You are not the only one. These last few years have been......rough for use die hard Huskers.

Penny Lane

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=403475

i'm almost beginning to feel sorry big blue---i said ALMOST..

even though i think he sits out a year, WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!