I passed Biology II

Started by AngryEwok, Apr 30, 2008, 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

I took two exams, yesterday. Biology 2 and Math 116... Just got my scores back in Biology.

Final Exam
212.5/250
85%

Final Grade for Course
85%

I have officially passed my Biology 2 course, despite having withdrawn from Biology 1 a semester ago!!!!!(yes!) In order to even take this class, I had to see the department head and beg him to give me a chance... Biology 1 is required in order to advance, but I hate theoretical molecular bullshit.

The only reason he signed off for me is because he had an Indiana Jones poster in his office and I took advantage of his dorkage by getting him carried away talking about Lucasfilm and whatnot. See, kids, it pays to be a nerd sometimes.

This is a monumental victory.

Tell everybody you know. Even if they don't know who I am.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

MarkW

Congratulations!  I just told my wife that one of my "imaginary interweb friends" (her exact words for everyone on this board, except for db, whom she has seen) had just passed a biology exam, and will make it one of my agenda points in our team meeting at work tomorrow.  Honestly.  ;D
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

vespachick

CONGRATULATIONS!!  That's a tough obstacle. It took me many tries to get through bio/chem/algebra classes with decent grades. How many "drops" does it take?  hee hee.

Good job sneaking past level one, too.  THAT's how you play the college game!  Lesson learned.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

easy jim

Congrats!!!!

I'm balls deep into pre cal right now and it's totally fucking me...
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

The DARK

QuoteCongrats!!!!

God, I really fear pre-cal now...I'm having a hard enough time with algebra II
In another time, in another place, in another face

easy jim

QuoteCongrats!!!!

Hold strong, my friend.  Hold strong.  

tomEisenbraun

QuoteCongrats!!!!

Hold strong, my friend.  Hold strong.  

It might be a little late for you, Chet, but I found that the best to serve it back to Precal is to get a tutor. The basic elements are just the trig functions, and understanding why the equations are set up like they are. When you can understand the why behind it, it makes the equations come together. Memorizing formulas is just ass, but if you can get the why behind it, thats the ticket.

And Brad. Big HELL YES. Just told my lady friend and my roommate for you, sir. They were impressed and overjoyed! As am I!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

easy jim

Alright, Ewok...send me some of the love.  I'm done studying for my 11:00 exam.  Until tomorrow at least.  

Thanks for the tip Tom, I actually did take advantage of that at one point.  Now it's all me. :-?