Main Menu

DragonBoy

Started by eiseyrokker, May 07, 2008, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

I saw some CNN news saying they had a 6.8 earthquake in Tokyo recently. I can't remember where he's at, and I don't even know if this is a serious quake or not-- but I just wanted to check and make sure he's alright. Anybody heard from him or seen him on here recently?

Let us know if you're alright, man!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

The DARK

QuoteI saw some CNN news saying they had a 6.8 earthquake in Tokyo recently. I can't remember where he's at, and I don't even know if this is a serious quake or not-- but I just wanted to check and make sure he's alright. Anybody heard from him or seen him on here recently?

Let us know if you're alright, man!

He's in Nagoya. Always complaining about not getting any good concerts.  ;D
In another time, in another place, in another face

Jenny

Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing. The board misses you, wherever you are!

mjkoehler

He's taking some time off from here. Also his parents are in Japan he was was spending time with them. I sent him an email when I saw the news story earlier to see if he's ok. Not sure what if any aftershocks they are getting there.

mjkoehler

EC

goooooood good.  thanks, mj.

ycartrob

dragonboy? perhaps you idiots mean OCCASIONALLY MISCHIEVOUS db??

assholes

Angry Ewok

DragonBoy always has a place in my heart.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

primushead

Quotedragonboy? perhaps you idiots mean OCCASIONALLY MISCHIEVOUS db??

assholes

Tracy, why do you have to bring back the negative stuff?  I'm sure he didn't mean to leave out Occasionally Mischievous.  He's just used to Dragonboy, you know?  There's no point in name calling.  Or even calling out someone that doesn't deserve it.  And ANOTHER thing -

-oh, wait.  You were being sarcastic.  Sorry. :-[

ycartrob

Quotedragonboy? perhaps you idiots mean OCCASIONALLY MISCHIEVOUS db??

assholes

Tracy, why do you have to bring back the negative stuff?  I'm sure he didn't mean to leave out Occasionally Mischievous.  He's just used to Dragonboy, you know?  There's no point in name calling.  Or even calling out someone that doesn't deserve it.  And ANOTHER thing -

-oh, wait.  You were being sarcastic.  Sorry. :-[

my bad, I should have used my  

[size=72]SARCASM  FONT[/size]

dragonboy

;D

Thanks for the concern guys, sorry if I made you worry.

My Mum & Dad were here for a couple of weeks so I took a well timed break (things were starting to get a bit silly/unpleasant in the band/music sections!)

Anyway, hope you're all doing well. What did I miss?

& if anyone is interested I'll try & post some pics from our trip when I get the chance  :)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Jon T.

Good to have you back.   :)