Dreams about...MMJ

Started by johnconaway, May 15, 2008, 11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Okay, I have pretty vivid dreams...almost movie like in quality, and last nite's was a DOOZY.  Sometimes my dreams combine places/events/people that don't make sense, but here it goes.

I was climbing down this huge, rocky hill in the woods of Pennsylvania close to where I grew up.  Me and my daughter Amelia were dragging a mixing board down the hill together, trying to get it to a concert that was setting up at the bottom of the hill.  When we got to the bottom, Jim and co. were just unloading from their old white van they used to tour in.  The band's manager hooked up the mixing board and was testing various psychadelic sounds that delighted Amelia to no end.  Kinda sounded like a theremin, with reverb.  Patrick had a quart of Knob Creek bourbon, and was insisting that everyone take huge gulps.  Bo and Carl were knitting some kind of banner for the show with yarn.  I took a belt of bourbon, and told the manager I'd been fired from my job and needed work.  He hired me as a roadie and driver of the van.  The band set up, with my help, and just before the very first note was played, I awoke to the telltale sounds of morning-Amelia running across the hardwood floor.

Weird....
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Ghosts_on_TV

Ha! I had a dream a couple of months ago that I had Evil Urges and I heard the first song. Needless to say that song wasn't Evil Urges. It was a pretty cool song from what I remember though.  ;D Where at in PA are you from?
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ManNamedTruth

I had my first MMJ dream about a week ago, it wasn't a good one unfortunately. Instead of playing on a stage, they were at floor level like they were playing at a firehall or something. They were having sound problems, but I guess music doesn't sound clear in dreams. My friend was really hammered and making an ass of himself, he was air guitaring with the band.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

QuoteWhere at in PA are you from?

washington county...the very hairy anus of the Mon Valley... ;)

Penny Lane

that is cute---do you read her amelia badelia books? those were my favorites as a kid!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

not yet-but she knows about them, and has read just about every other children's book on the planet.  

she's so smart, forrest!  ;)

Angry Ewok

QuotePatrick had a quart of Knob Creek bourbon, and was insisting that everyone take huge gulps.

I'm not best friends with Patrick, or anything like that, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't offer little Amelia a swig of bourbon.

...Just sayin'...
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

no, of course not.  everyone who was adults were drinkin' tho...:)

Ghosts_on_TV

Ahh, I'm from Wilkes-Barre.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ManNamedTruth

I'm in Westmoreland County, right next to Washington.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!