The greatest tattoo, ever

Started by johnconaway, May 16, 2008, 01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

tomEisenbraun

Coltrane

i'm seriously getting this on my shoulder!

....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

peanut butter puddin surprise

DE-PLANE!  DE-PLANE!!!!

(rings bell)

(runs down spiral staircase from bell tower)

(beats wife, second wife, dies early from alcoholism)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

SMc55

Do you, you know, admire this Tom?

getinthevan

I don't know where my pictures of them are, but I know a guy who has some good ones on his leg.  There's a dog riding a jet ski wearing sunglasses and a seasick cat riding on a life preserver.  There's another one of a pelican eating something but I don't remember what.  If I can find the pictures I'll post them.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

BH

All of my best tattoo pics are too offensive unfortunately.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

getinthevan

QuoteAll of my best tattoo pics are too offensive unfortunately.

Do they involve vaginas and Homer Simpson?
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

SmoothOprtr

The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

megalicious

man, that is a sweet tat, but i am disappointed because i thought we were gonna get something AWESOME like this.

but really, this one is pretty cool:
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

SMc55

Awsome!

Awsome???
Depressing!

tomEisenbraun

Hahaha, sorry guys. I think the Cunt Puncher is probably the pinnacle of the worst tattoos I've ever seen, besides the guy who had his entire...undercarriage tattooed green and yellow to look like a dragon. In all honesty, Mr. Dragon Wang has a seriously cool piece of art, but sheesh, dude...

I do not in any, shape, or form condone the Cunt Puncher, bu the fact that someone would get that thing inked is just...deplorable.

Sorry DITH--no hard feelings towards lady-kind with this one?

SMc55

Glad to see you say that Tom  :)

mjkoehler

Well on the CP tat, that can be taken 2 ways I guess. Maybe it's not directed to the most offensive thing you can say to a women. Maybe it's just a bitter hooligan who likes to rumble? Just saying...

Actually it looks like a mural I just saw on No Reservations - Ireland

Either way, it's pretty low class.

tomEisenbraun

Well, seeing as it's got two femurs rattling around on either side of the fist, I'm thinking it's meant pretty literal....

upstatestruggler

I'm in awe of this!

ME TOO. the beauty is in the details...ripped la-z-boy, smoke coming out the blowhole...tattoo on the tattoo's flipper...beautiful.

the cunt puncher, on the other hand, just makes me shift uncomfortably in my chair. and wtf appendage is it on? a meaty arm? a thigh? a butt?

not offended in the least, just sayin '

too heavy for the hippies