Re: my marijuana jacket

Started by tgmc421, Aug 27, 2008, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salacious D

True--that cracked my sh*t up. . .
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

ManNamedTruth

QuoteTrue--that cracked my sh*t up. . .

[smiley=thumbup.gif]I appreciated that post cause I'm a Pittsburgh fan, in case you were wondering. A friend of mine can do a pretty good Borat impression....
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

songdiver

I almost feel bad for anybody who hasn't heard At Dawn high, or ISM, or Z or.......

I got high as hell before I listened to Evil Urges so I didn't have to go through that pesky first phase of confusion.  Weed puts everything into perspective when listening to music.
"where we are, in the blink of an eye you get several meanings"

thefutile

sooo... anyone do any other drugs at the shows... say.. such as lsd?

Salacious D

Quotesooo... anyone do any other drugs at the shows... say.. such as lsd?
Awesome first post.

I'm sure at the festivals there was plenty of that going on, but I've not heard too many stories that start out like "Man, I was tripping balls at the MMJ show and. . . " Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, though.
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

LEATHER KID

I ate some mushrooms before the Bonnaroo 05 show.  When the puppeteers started coming out you couldn't have knocked the smile off my face with a chisel ;D
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

thefutile

haha nice! i took some lsd before the 8/15/08 show in nashville and it was AWESOME! the fire works really topped it off haha.

axround3r

ive only taken some painkillers before the show = /

a friend ate some mushrooms during bonaroo 08...sounds lovley

tomEisenbraun

I just get high on the music, man...

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Taterbug

QuoteI just get high on the music, man...

So you DID inhale. A big hit of MMJ. How long can you hold it ?
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

tomEisenbraun

it's not so much how long I can hold it as how do I keep my head from falling off after three straight hours of it? Sheesh, I come down off that one in serious need of IcyHot...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ultravisitor

QuoteSo, um, my friend wants to know how smoker-friendly the venues coming up are. . . namely the Chicago venue. Anyone got any ideas? Y'know, so I can tell my friend.

It'll be really tough at that venue.  I recommend making some brownies and eating them before the show.