New Forum Software?

Started by AngryEwok, May 17, 2008, 12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Quotethe option to change your displayed name will disappear soon.
folks, make up your minds...

I'm totally doing a Nelson laugh if someone's name gets stuck on something stupid.
;D ;D ;D

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Angry Ewok

dragonboy, do you know where I can find a branched family tree of Elvis'? My grandmother (a Locke), the granddaughter of John Presley, couldn't remember which brother or uncle of his was the one that connected Vernon Presley (Elvis' father) to my great-grandmother, Nellie Mae Presley. I guess what I'm asking for is Vernon's family tree.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

The DARK

QuoteIf people start changing user names (gasp!) I won't be able to tell who they are since the pointer rollover trick doesn't work anymore. :'(

the option to change your displayed name will disappear soon.
folks, make up your minds...

I don't know whether I want to be the DARK or Great Potoo now... :-/
In another time, in another place, in another face

dragonboy

Quotedragonboy, do you know where I can find a branched family tree of Elvis'? My grandmother (a Locke), the granddaughter of John Presley, couldn't remember which brother or uncle of his was the one that connected Vernon Presley (Elvis' father) to my great-grandmother, Nellie Mae Presley. I guess what I'm asking for is Vernon's family tree.
I've got a fair few Elvis books but don't think I've ever come across a family tree, I'll have to look again.
This was all I could find on the interweb: http://www.ancestry.com/landing/famoustrees/elvis_tree.htm

+ you truly are my hero!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ManNamedTruth

the time is still screwed up. my profile is set to eastern time, but it's still an hour slow.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

CC

Quotethe time is still screwed up. my profile is set to eastern time, but it's still an hour slow.

yeah I know. DST correction doesn't seem to work.
we'll be all good again in november ;)
or just adjust in your profile.