Kimbo Slice

Started by Love_Dog, Jun 02, 2008, 11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Dogg

I just want to say that every time I see Kimbo Slice on tv, I get scared.  I know that I will never run into him and that he is thousands of miles away from me on the other side of a camera somewhere, but it gives me chills how scary he is.  I usually can't watch for long.  I hate violence and he seems to be the epitome of violence.

***I also wanted to see if my status changed for my 100th post.  Cheesy, I know, but I am soooo close.   :-/
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Love Dogg

And it did!  Three stars and officially Sr. Member Status.   :D
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

ItStillJaimoe

Don't worry about Kimbo. He's a side-show and would get killed against real MMA contenders.

red

I certainly wouldn't want to bump into him at a bar.

ManNamedTruth

I really don't watch any type of boxing or fighting but it was on at the bar. Kimbo nearly pummeled this guys ear off, it definitely was one of the craziest things i've seen on TV.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

SMc55

QuoteAnd it did!  Three stars and officially Sr. Member Status.   :D
Congratulations!!

Angry Ewok

QuoteI know that I will never run into him and that he is thousands of miles away from me on the other side of a camera somewhere, but it gives me chills how scary he is.

Oh yeah, he's scary. Nothing a .45 couldn't handle, though. Maybe a 9mm if you're looking at a Browning HP, but I'm not so sure I'd want anything like a snub nosed if he had an erection and wanted my butt. He's a big boy, and the drugs he's on means his endurance and pain tolerance can be superhuman at times.

Against a true mixed martial artist, without the drugs to deaden his senses, he'd be tapping out or passing out in the first round. Simple as that. The dude is a coked up brawler.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

LEATHER KID

He needs to fight Rampage.
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

Love Dogg

QuoteOh yeah, he's scary. Nothing a .45 couldn't handle, though. Maybe a 9mm if you're looking at a Browning HP, but I'm not so sure I'd want anything like a snub nosed if he had an erection and wanted my butt.  

;D  You got that right!

capt. scotty

Yeah, top MMA guys would def beat him right now but he's still learning the sport and ground game tactics. Not to mention he's 34. You gotta give him some slack on that end. I expected him to pummel that dude and his 'alien lifeform' ear within the first 2 minutes, like most. Though he didn't, it made for a wildly entertaining fight.

So yeah, he's not in elite MMA status, yet, but to me at least his persona is entertaining and intriguing and I wanna see how this guys next fight goes.

Personally, I think he'd be better suited to try to be a heavyweight boxer with the lack of talent in that division right now. Klitschko would be a lower Top 10 HW if the division had the talent of say the welterweight division right now. That said, Kimbo's biggest strength is his punching ability and ridiculous power, so why not? He'd make a lot more money boxing too, I mean A LOT more.

Maybe boxing just isnt barbaric enough for him
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Coltrane

he would have absolutely NO chance against one George "The Animal" Steele......!

....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!