Barack wins nomination!

Started by primushead, Jun 04, 2008, 08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

Way to go Obama!  This calls for some celebratory pick up basketball games with your favorite team!

courtlandfoster

Angry Ewok

So. What's Hillary doing? I mean... she was on TV last night, as if she was either going to win the nomination or resign, but then she said, "Not tonight!" and left... huh?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

mjkoehler

QuoteSo. What's Hillary doing? I mean... she was on TV last night, as if she was either going to win the nomination or resign, but then she said, "Not tonight!" and left... huh?
She's just an annoyance that will not go away. Hoepfully he will not pick her as is running mate. I just cannot stand her. Never could even when Bill was in orafice, I mean office.

Kory

bill was just putting things in orifices...
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

Penny Lane

he will definitely NOT pick her as a running mate. that's insane...i feel bad that ted strickland fully supported hillary and has been ripping OB a new one bec he would have been a good choice for running mate.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

peanut butter puddin surprise

History in the making.  I think she'll come around to her senses-after all, it's not about her anymore-it's about party unity and taking back the White House in November.

I think he'll pick one of these:

Bill Richardson
John Edwards
or some other white southern boy to assuage narrow minded white people everywhere.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

The DARK

QuoteHistory in the making.  I think she'll come around to her senses-after all, it's not about her anymore-it's about party unity and taking back the White House in November.

Bill Richardson
John Edwards
or some other white southern boy to assuage narrow minded white people everywhere.

PLEASE PLEASE Richardson or Edwards. One of those two tickets would almost guarantee his election.
In another time, in another place, in another face

mjkoehler

QuoteHistory in the making.  I think she'll come around to her senses-after all, it's not about her anymore-it's about party unity and taking back the White House in November.

Bill Richardson
John Edwards
It'll be Richardson as Edwards I think has already said he's not interested. Crazy...

primushead

I believe he has guaranteed Hill-dawg a cabinet position...that is, if she wants a cabinet position.

Penny Lane

he's not going to pick edwards---i LOVE richardson but i don't think he'll pick him either. gonna be someone more moderate i think--?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ycartrob

I think he picks Hillary. That would seal the election. A black guy and a woman against an old white guy? Talk about changing of the guard.

capt. scotty

I really hope he doesn't pick Hillary and dont think he will. I can already see a year from now her trying upstage Obama in various ways even though shes the VP because she actually thinks she is or she should be president.

My pick would be Edwards as he was my favorite Dem candidate to begin with, but I could see picking a more moderate guy for the party's sake I guess. I think Obama/Edwards would be a strong ticket though
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

dragonboy

Hats off to Obama but I still think I'm going to vote for Kelsey Grammer:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/touchstone/swingvote/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Love Dogg

QuoteMy pick would be Edwards as he was my favorite Dem candidate to begin with, but I could see picking a more moderate guy for the party's sake I guess. I think Obama/Edwards would be a strong ticket though
But...

QuoteI think he picks Hillary. That would seal the election...

Obama and Clinton clearly were the favorites in the Democratic Party.  I think Obama always had a better chance to beat McCain than her, and I'm glad he won.  But if she was his VP then NOBODY would flop to the otherside out of spite.  Plus, in eight years, she will be primed to take the office, and that wouldn't be a bad trade off for the people who wanted her to take it this time.  Then the Democrats can hold office for sixteen years and the world will be a better place.

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Taterbug

QuoteMy pick would be Edwards as he was my favorite Dem candidate to begin with, but I could see picking a more moderate guy for the party's sake I guess. I think Obama/Edwards would be a strong ticket though
But...

QuoteI think he picks Hillary. That would seal the election...

Obama and Clinton clearly were the favorites in the Democratic Party.  I think Obama always had a better chance to beat McCain than her, and I'm glad he won.  But if she was his VP then NOBODY would flop to the otherside out of spite.  Plus, in eight years, she will be primed to take the office, and that wouldn't be a bad trade off for the people who wanted her to take it this time.  Then the Democrats can hold office for sixteen years and the world will be a better place.

The world will be a much better place the day after Bush high steps his dopey ass out of D.C.  
Mission accomplished  ::)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ycartrob

Quote ::)

nice avatar tater

[size=18]The name's Plissken![/size]

Taterbug

It was on T.V. last nite and I  had forgotten all about that movie.  Plissken is a total bad ass.  
Plissken for PRESIDENT  :)

P.S.   I might be going  see Rush monday nite at the united center.  Are you going to Indy show ?
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Angry Ewok

How many conservatives are on this board? Three?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Taterbug

QuoteHow many conservatives are on this board? Three?

Probably the same amount of people who say that they  have never masturbated  ;)