House Hunting

Started by johnconaway, Jun 06, 2008, 09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Okay, I've been trying to sell my house for about two months and I have an offer to buy it!  Which is scary and exciting all at once-but then the reality of "where the fuck are we gonna live?" part kicks in...

With that said, we embarked on a whirlwind tour of SEVEN house showings yesterday.  That's right - 7.  House number 6 appears to be the winner, crossing my fingers that they will accept our bid.

Funny story:  Number 7 was a gorgeous home, very nice, but out of my price range by some 20K.  (sigh)  

I'm walking around looking at everything, and in the basement, there's these photos of the couple who own the property-lots of framed pics of family, friends-and right there in this house is a picture of the owners WITH JIM FUCKING JAMES.  I almost shat my pants!  What are the odds???  Karma?  Happenstance?  Coink-a-dink??

HOLY SHIT!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

dragonboy

What a great story  ;D  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Maybe we could all chip in & help John & his family buy number 7?  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

That's Twilight Zoneesque. I'd find a way to come up with the 20K. That house has to have some seriously good karma.

Bigsky

That is meant to be...what a place to call home.