Tuesday Night TV

Started by bigbun, Jun 17, 2008, 02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbun

Hey kids,

What have you guys been watching on Tuesdays.  Since the office stopped I've been stuck watching scrubs reruns.

bowl of soup

Deadliest Catch.  Over and over again.  I actually now own a crab trap.  Caught 2 blue crab yesterday on a 24 hour soak.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

lessintent

I'm checking out Fuse's new show "Rock and Roll Acid Test" -- just the name alone seems quite interesting.. haha -- but it's similar to myth busters! Sounds pretty rad so ima check it out.. found this link that might help those.. http://fuse.tv/ontv/shows/rock-and-roll-acid-test/

it's either that or watching the euro cup soccer highlights on espn2-- spain better win!

ItStillJaimoe

The Blue Jays vs The Brewers and I'll try to watch some of the Lakers-Celtics game. I'm very tired from last night's MMJ show, writing a review and being at work at 7am today.

bigbun

QuoteI'm checking out Fuse's new show "Rock and Roll Acid Test" -- just the name alone seems quite interesting.. haha -- but it's similar to myth busters! Sounds pretty rad so ima check it out.. found this link that might help those.. http://fuse.tv/ontv/shows/rock-and-roll-acid-test/

it's either that or watching the euro cup soccer highlights on espn2-- spain better win!

I checked out that show last week.  Its awesome - it is like mythbusters, but it rocks harder.  New ep tonight!

capt. scotty

QuoteDeadliest Catch.  Over and over again.  I actually now own a crab trap.  Caught 2 blue crab yesterday on a 24 hour soak.

Yeah, I started watching DC this season and its damn good. Best 'reality' show Ive ever seen

I think REAL TV or bravo re-airs the previous weeks Last Comic Standing. I havent seen many of this season's yet, but theres usually quite a few funny people on there.

For some reason the less funny people usualy go further though
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons