Get Well Soon Angry Ewok!

Started by AngryEwok, Jun 27, 2008, 10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

QuoteI am not a troll, just a jacket fan with a sense of humor.  :)

That's the thing, though. You don't have a sense of humor, otherwise you wouldn't make your debut calling me a douche bag. Out of your first 8 or 9 posts, I believe 3 were in here trying to rattle sabers with me. That makes you a troll. And you're kind of dense if you read my thread and respond with...

QuoteI couldn't tell if you were trying to brag or trying to make people feel sorry for you and then it turns out it just a sprang!  Walk it off, douchebag!

First of all, it's SPRAINED, not SPRANG. Sprang is the past-tense form for spring, unless you work with textiles or something. There, you may have learned something today.

Second of all, you can't "walk it off" if you have a sprain, that's sort of the problem... torn ligaments in the foot and ankle render a common klutz into a total hobbling mess.

I guess the problem that you have with so many people in this forum, in all of your previous incarnations (It should be noted here that even with the most basic forum software, Riny can read and match your IP with everyone else who has ever registered an account with the forum), is that I and so many others here surround ourselves with good natured, good humored, and intelligent people... I don't usually think of disclaiming, "Hey, the thing about my past life in the circus - total joke, just in case you were wondering!" because most people I'm used to dealing and associating with have got common sense coupled with wit. Sadly, you don't seem to possess any of those traits...

You strike me as the kind of guy to read cliff notes, so let me hit you up with the key notes on the purpose and background of this thread,

1. I sprained my ankle. Not sprang, but sprained. You'll want to know the difference if you're ever trying to discuss this with colleagues. You don't want to look or sound like an idiot.

2. I'm making light of the situation by exaggerating its severity. My exaggerations throughout the story (key word: story) are especially understood and found amusing by people who have already had a sprain before - it fucking hurts and until the doctor gets back with you, you don't know if it's a completely torn ligament, fracture, or a mild to severe sprain. Any doctor will tell you a sprain can be just as painful, if not moreso, than a fracture. You obviously didn't pick up on this, and that's too bad.

3. Out of the entire story you seem really stuck on my "daddy" and what car he owns. I was laughing with someone over the phone about that because even though Mini-Coopers are relatively common in even modest used car lots, you come off as totally envious. That's sort of the thing about my dad - he covets his Mini-Cooper that is, by most people's standards, a nice car but not anything to delay seeing that your son made his way to the hospital. Like the rest of the story, this totally flew over you.

Sorry if the 1., 2., 3., format doesn't look anything like real Cliff Notes. I've always just read the book.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Angry Ewok

QuoteLike the reast of the story, this totally flew over you.

And it's rest, not reast.   ;)

Damn!

;D

I fixed the typo. Don't want anyone assuming I meant to say "breast"...

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

sorry off topic but I just watched that video without sound and it's kind of sweet,  I think it was way too long, the skate board setup was cool for a second then over done.  he should have just made his 30second GAP commerical and ended it there.

ms. yvon

brad, i really hope the bit about sitting on the anthill was an embellishment.   :-[  

dude, here's to your speedy convalescence!  i recommend a course of the tick (animated):  seasons one AND two.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Angry Ewok

That part was true. By the grace of God I was not even once bitten, though, despite being stranded there for several minutes. Seeing so many of them on me really freaked the hell out of me, though.

Today, I've got to go to work... I'm "walking" without the aid of crutches for the most part, but I need intervals to rest the foot and I hate having to get up or go down stairs. My boss is a total clown so I'm sure he'll expect me to keep getting up and down from my seat for absolutely mundane reasons, ie show him how to plug his keyboard into his PC. I'm convinced he does this shit to irritated me and make me quit. It's like having Michael Scott as a superior, but not as funny.

Thanks to everyone for the continued support, and the many packages and flowers received.

Hugs and kisses.