Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bama37

i'm ready for ya K, i made three trades this week. i'm loving my roster right now, except i need a good qb. moss and brady scare the hell out of me, but that's it on your roster. good luck, it should be a good matchup! :)

corey

aMD, our trade is final. I can go ahead and change my lineup around for the rest of the week.

corey

Sonofabitch! I'm trying to add a player. I was sure I went through all the steps, but the player isn't showing up on my roster. I'm trying to add them again, but the page isn't cooperating with me.

Does anyone else have problems with clicking on something, then it takes forever for it to process? It did this to me last week as well.

Jon T.

I'm afraid this may be the week my wheels fall off.   I've got a lot of bye's and a couple backups.  Although a couple of key injuries and my team will be golden!!

corey

I finally got it to work. Nevermind.

aMD

i knew I'd end up liking seldon young, I've got em in both leagues  8-)  Good thing travis henry is a stones malone!

Still waiting for the other trade to go through.

corey

Well, shit. Addai is a gametime decision tomorrow and Roethlisberger is questionable. I was gonna start Ben again because Rivers hasn't been producing numbers lately. FUCK. I can't decide if I should go ahead and bench them or not.
I hate this shit sometimes.  :)

bama37

big ben is going to play! i don't know yet on addai. same thing happened to me last week w/ c. johnson, i started him and he didn't play. i'm in the same sitiuation this week!

aMD

i don't understand travis henry's situation.  he failed a drug test, he's suspended for a year, he's injured, and most websites are saying he's a game time decision. wtf?  does suspension usually mean that you don't play!?!

.Walt

he's not suspended...yet. he's appealing it in a federal court. it will take about a month for the suspension to take place...if he loses.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMD

Quotehe's not suspended...yet. he's appealing it in a federal court. it will take about a month for the suspension to take place...if he loses.

Thanks, I've got seldon young in both leagues so I was wondering.

Jon T.

Quotehe's not suspended...yet. he's appealing it in a federal court. it will take about a month for the suspension to take place...if he loses.

Is he related to Selvin Young?   ;D ;D ;D

.Walt

as soon as i heard the news, i went to pick up young. then i found out you had him. I just couldn't understand why you had him, and i still don't. its almost like you knew that was going to happen. or maybe you've been supplying  him with the sticky icky?? i'm on to your game AMD. i'm watching you  ;)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMD

seldin, selvon, who cares.  i picked him up a couple weeks ago because I had no one else to pick up so I thought if henry gets hurt his back up will do awesome because any RB can rush for 1000+ yards in Denver.  looks like he might pay off.  i don't think players should be suspended for weed but i wish they'd go ahead and pull henry.

good luck to everyone, I didn't think I'd have a chance during the bengals' by week, but i don't feel too bad about my chances.

btw, do you all have a site/sites you go to to get information on gametime decisions as far as injuries or for stats and stuff? so far I've just kinda been guessing about who's going to start or not.  

corey

I'd like to know as well. This decision about Addai is killing me because I only have 1 backup RB right now and he didn't do worth a shit last week.

aMD

QuoteI'd like to know as well. This decision about Addai is killing me because I only have 1 backup RB right now and he didn't do worth a shit last week.

I've got his backup in the"other" league, so I'd like to know too.  I would've liked to started Dallas clark last week if I knew he was going to start and score 2 TDs!

aMD

k/kaley/red/bigfoot didn't fill one of his positions and started marvin harrison, who i'm pretty sure is hurt this week.  He was 3-0 and then gave up I guess.  :-/  who knows randy moss and tom brady could still win it for him

corey

Fuck a buncha gametime decisions. Addai isn't playing either and I still had him in.

Note to self: If someone is a gametime decision, go ahead and bench their ass just in case.

SHIT.

knotcameloose

Yeah, I did the same thing in our second league.  

Luckily I have Brady and the Steelers pitched a shutout, so I think I can make it up.

aMD

QuoteFuck a buncha gametime decisions. Addai isn't playing either and I still had him in.

Note to self: If someone is a gametime decision, go ahead and bench their ass just in case.

SHIT.

well, on the other hand I didn't start kenton keith (in the other league) and he has two TDs!!  >:(

looks like it's gonna be close for me in both leagues.