Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

at first glance I thought take it, but now that i think it over you'll be giving up two consistent producers for one star, his backup, and a so-so player in Javon, who could be more productive but a) he's injured b) his team is not looking good this year.

bama37

i'm w/ AMD on this. plus both turner and l.t. being on the same team will not work every week.

bama37

what the hell. nobody's picked up vinny testeverde? he's only 78! :)

bama37

AMD: i'm in the same position as you were last week. i've got 4 starters on bye weeks. it sux, don't wup my ass too hard!

aMD

QuoteAMD: i'm in the same position as you were last week. i've got 4 starters on bye weeks. it sux, don't wup my ass too hard!

your brother said the same thing before I kicked his ass.  no mercy!  ;D

.Walt

Quotei'm w/ AMD on this. plus both turner and l.t. being on the same team will not work every week.

well, i did it anyways. i'm not going to start turner. but hopefully LT goes back to scoring 2-3td's a week.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMD

Quotei'm w/ AMD on this. plus both turner and l.t. being on the same team will not work every week.

well, i did it anyways. i'm not going to start turner. but hopefully LT goes back to scoring 2-3td's a week.

good luck walt, but i hope you live to regret trade when carson goes back to throwing 3-4 tds a week.   ;D

aMD

[size=16]Let separation sunday commence.[/size]

Today we separate the men from the boys.

In the "other league" things are a little more muddled up or I guess you could say there is more parody. oh, and i'm taking on walt.  we both desperately need a win this week. you're goin down, brother!

knotcameloose

Parody or parity?

Either way, I think you have a point.

;D

corey

If I drop and add a player right now, can I use the player that I added in today's game?

aMD

QuoteParody or parity?

Either way, I think you have a point.

;D
oops, sometimes spell check don't work.  (<-- example)

corey, I think you can use the player as long as he's not on waivers.  i've never triied it but that's how I understand it.

Edit:  that should be tried, not triied.  I apparently have to watch myself in the fantasy thread now.

corey

Hmmm. How do I know if the player that I want is on waivers?

aMD

look at what it says as the player's owner.

FA = Free agent
W = on waivers

corey

Cool. Thanks for the info. Looks like it worked.

knotcameloose

Edit:  that should be tried, not triied.  I apparently have to watch myself in the fantasy thread now.

I'll talk trash on spelling any day.

:D

Why did I bench Stallworth?
:(

Good thing I have Brady and Welker in the second league.  That might be enough points to win in itself.

Looks like LT got back to his scoring ways.  

I have four Giants on the Fans of league team...they need a big night for me tomorrow.

corey

I'm having a horrible, horrible day. No one's putting up any numbers for me. This is sad.

knotcameloose

I kicked some butt in the Fans of league...

and I still have Eli, Jacobs, Shockey and Tynes to score for me tonight.

Even with Brady and Welker, I got whooped in the Pranksters league...

>:(

EAZYE

If Micheal Jenkins scores me 5 pts. I get my first W ;D

Watch out folks, I'm heating up!
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

aMD

It's real close for me in both leagues, both games will be decided to tonight.  I need Atlanta to beat the shit out of the Giants and for Eli to have a bad game but I don't know how likely that is.

ManNamedTruth

I had a terrible week. Most of the teams my players are on lost so that doesn't help.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!