Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corey

I noticed the cancelled trade offer. I could part with Foster, but I don't think I want to let the Steelers go.

aMD

shit!  I got a good ole fashion ass-kicking thanks to Jon T and Adrian Peterson!  Hopefully, I can get back on track the second half of the season. I've got a couple players getting healthy and one coming off suspension.  

We'll see how big and bad K is without Moss and Brady on the bench next!

Sorry, Walt, still not giving up on them.  I know the Bengals season is over but those two should continue to produce some good fantasy stats.  I thought you said you like your team, anyway.

bama37

he's like me, he's never satisfied!

corey

aMD

hey chris, you can have cutler. his leg's not broken but I'm done with them.

bama37

i got to find somebody for next week, garcia has a bye week along w/ 4 other starters!

.Walt

Sorry, Walt, still not giving up on them.  I know the Bengals season is over but those two should continue to produce some good fantasy stats.  I thought you said you like your team, anyway.

i'm gonna offer you another one though (can't hurt to try).

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

trade offered. you gotta do this one!

aMD

corey

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see that shit?!?!?!?! Big Ben! Steelers D!  FUCK YEAH!

Who's #1, y'all?!?!?!?!

ManNamedTruth

QuoteWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see that shit?!?!?!?! Big Ben! Steelers D!  FUCK YEAH!

Who's #1, y'all?!?!?!?!

I'll take a Steelers win over a fantasy loss anyday.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

bama37

good game walt, i didn't think i was going to pull it out. i can think the ravens back up corner backs for this win. your team has taken a beating lately. larry johnson is going to be out for 3 weeks, alexander sux, looks like marvin harrison is not going to be 100% healthy the rest of the year. good luck to ya the rest of the way!

.Walt

now that LJ is hurt, i have to start shaun. that's ok i guess?? i have reggie wayne, so hopefully with marv banged up reggie can do some things.

this sucks. i don't see the playoffs happening, but there's 5 weeks to go.

corey

Hey. Seriously. I need all of you to [size=24]RECOGNIZE!!!!!!!![/size]

aMD

yeah yea, corey. you da man.  we'll see how long it lasts.

i finally lost my point lead... to three different people.  oh well, I think I can finish strong.

corey

Thanks for the acknowledgment.  ;D

I don't expect it to last long, so I want people to bow down while I'm still on top.

ManNamedTruth

looking for a RB (my weakest position all season) willing to part with some WR's possibly (greg jennings is off limits)
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

aMD

With Chris Henry returning from suspension and rudi coming off injury (fingers crossed on that one) I'm starting 4 Bengals.  Too bad they're playing Baltimore, but oh well, I'm prepared to go down with the ship.  ;D

EDIT:  Now that I see Travis Henry is inactive I'm starting Selvin Young over Rudi since he's still getting healthy and facing the Baltimore defense.  

bama37

aMD

Quotefuckin pathetic! >:(

hey, you beat bigfoot(K)!  

four weeks left.  this should get interesting.