Dudes who scored

Started by Dorothy_Mantooth, Jul 01, 2008, 02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouAre_GivenToFly

The Dude always scores.

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Taterbug

QuoteHow about Anna Nicole and that old dude.   I'm still waiting for the sex tape to surface from the wedding nite.

Well at least NOW they both have something in common....a little below the belt but I couldn't help it....

I could imagine the wedding nite was like shootin pool with a rope.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

YouAre_GivenToFly

QuoteHow about Anna Nicole and that old dude.   I'm still waiting for the sex tape to surface from the wedding nite.

Well at least NOW they both have something in common....a little below the belt but I couldn't help it....

...throwin' a hot dog down a hallway...
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Taterbug

A hot dog might be to generous, more like an overcooked smokey link.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

joey_rogo

A hallway might be too generous, lets go with the lobby of RCMH.

AMightyCaporal

A hallway might be too generous, lets go with the lobby of RCMH.

please refrain from tainting my great memory of RCMH lobby by implying that its as big as Ms. Smith's vajayjay
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

MarkW

Dough-faced loon hooks up with supermodel.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Penny Lane

Dough-faced loon hooks up with supermodel.

crack whore lol--gross
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Jenny

i'm going to have to disagree!
that picture does no justice. i think he's so good looking!

(i have a feeling not many people will agree with me. but i stand by it. maybe i'm just attracted to creepy looking dudes. hmm...)

TheBigChicken

a slim jim perhaps :-? ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Dorothy_Mantooth

i would say larry king and his wife, but i'm okay with it.

"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

ycartrob

ycartrob

ycartrob

Crispy

Bowie may be at too high a level of dude to qualify for this thread, but whateva:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

MarkW

Quotei'm going to have to disagree!

(i have a feeling not many people will agree with me. but i stand by it. maybe i'm just attracted to creepy looking dudes. hmm...)

Oh, Face!  What are you thinking?

:-?
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ycartrob

mjkoehler

Quotei'm going to have to disagree!

Oh, Face!  What are you thinking?

:-?
;D ;D

Jenny

I'M STAYIN' BY IT!!!
i just CAN'T back out now!
i'm not sayin' he's the best lookin' dude out there, but i'm not saiyn' he's the worst either!!

(ohhhhh whhyyy??!)

plus i really like the libertines in a very shallow kinda way. sometimes 90s brit pop is the way to go.

ugly's in. duh.

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked