Re: seriously.

Started by PhriendlyMMJPhan, Jul 08, 2008, 08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

hahaha hilarious thread.

I think you'd figure out after awhile if your privates start looking like pictures online.  have you had unprotected sex?  has someone touched your no no place?  I hope you're scabie free that shit is nasty as hell.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

in all seriousness if you're really worried go get an std check, its no big deal, anonymous, whole deal.  better safe than sorry. i've never been checked I hope I don't have herpes

Dorothy_Mantooth

it's probably just poison ivy
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Dorothy_Mantooth

Quotehahaha hilarious thread.

I think you'd figure out after awhile if your privates start looking like pictures online.  have you had unprotected sex?  has someone touched your no no place?  I hope you're scabie free that shit is nasty as hell.

hooray, looks like i got to fulfill my mention of 'unprotected sex' quota of the day. also, contracting scabies doesn't necessarily have to be from sexual contact.

i have no idea why i'm making this post.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

The DARK

Doesn't have to be scabies. Itchy red dots could come from any number of things. Could just be some random unexplainable thing, mosquito bites, poison ivy, chicken pox (I kid ;)), etc. Unless you have any idea how you got them, you should probably just put some stuff on it to stop the itching and sit it out. Things like this just go away after a week or so. If not and it gets worse, try seeing a doctor. For all you know though, it probably won't really matter. Don't panic about something like this unless it sticks around. Good rule of thumb.

Reminds me of the time I got to go on a trip to the Galapagos Islands with my grandparents around 5th grade. I go on a lot of vacations, but this really was the trip of a lifetime. It just so happened that on one of the islands there was a small population of tortoises (believe me, there aren't nearly as many there as in the movies) and we went out to look for them. As it turns out one of them was hiding under a tree, eating the fruit. We all ran up and looked through the tree branches to get a glimpse. Anyway, while we were riding back to the boat, my throat began to burn. It was like an awful fever for about half a day and red lumps appeared on my chin, so we went to see the ship's doctor. As it turns out, the tree that the tortoise was eating from was poison apple (no joke, almost the exact same effect as poison ivy) and many of us had brushed up against it. By the time I got back home five days later, it was still red and swollen. I swear my chin has never looked the same since.  ;)
In another time, in another place, in another face

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

in all honesty it's probably just egsima or some common skin thing related to dryness and the temp being so hot out lately.  

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

so was it scabies or not you're killing me here