Bo better start practicing

Started by Dorothy_Mantooth, Jul 04, 2008, 11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorothy_Mantooth

i'm setting up a duel between him and this guy

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bFwDkh3sW0[/media]

why in god's name would you want to play like that? and if you actually did, how many uppers would you have to take?

i just spent the last half hour watching maple leaf rag clips and bios on scott joplin, please help me

edit: in the close up, it looks like he has porpoise hands. what the hell
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Dorothy_Mantooth

how's the energy in this thread
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

that guy is one of the worst peinists I've ever heard.  Bo vs that guy = that guys body slowly starting to vibrate until eventually he explodes from just the sheer brilliance of tone in one single note of Bo's articulate masterful playing.  that guy should go get me some fucking peanuts.

whothrewthecake

the energy is high but i have some questions. why is he dressed like he's part of the b sharps and why does he have elastic fingers.

Dorothy_Mantooth

he's working at disneyworld, of course!!111974

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

john medeski is one of the most amazing musicians ever.  at least for me.  he just I don't know he is the sounds he makes.

harpua51

fitzcarraldo