DRINKIN'  SMOKIN" and/or OKONOKOSIN'

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Aug 01, 2008, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

I have two things, and two things only left to accomplish in life....

A.  Purchase Neil Diamonds suit from that night.

B.  Grow a mustache that will look good in that suit.  
There's Still Time.........

Penny Lane

OMG! 18 pages!!!?? i love you all. why didn't i stay in and drink!! the only highlight of my night was playing 'chest fever' and closing the bar down. this is so awesome. next time i am in...no matter how many people try to drag me out.  BH-is your shirt holding up? OMG--amy, you are a champ.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Penny Lane

btw, how could someone so hot as robbie robertson come off as such a douche in the last waltz? i don't get it.

sweatboard

Everyone in the Last Waltz is a douche except Bob Dylan, that's why Bob Dylan is Bob Dylan.

sweatboard

I mean, look at Neil Young....."I Shall Be A DOUCHE"

TEO

there's all sorts of cans and bottles in here on the floor.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TEO

I just tripped on a Guinness can.......thanks Michael!   ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

Not a problem. Have to go to the store and get some IPA today. The fridge is bare.

BH

Uhhggg.  I hate cleaning up with a hangover.  Who brought the dude laying on my couch.   I can't find a pulse.  This is going to be ugly.  

Oh, VC, I found your pants. :o
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

The DARK

Love threads like this, nothing but MMJ love goin on.
In another time, in another place, in another face

TheBigChicken

Quotebtw, how could someone so hot as robbie robertson come off as such a douche in the last waltz? i don't get it.
S-M-A-C-K
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

DavidCrosby

Quotebtw, how could someone so hot as robbie robertson come off as such a douche in the last waltz? i don't get it.
S-M-A-C-K

...more like C-O-C-A-I-N-E...
listen to vinyl

vespachick

QuoteOh, VC, I found your pants. :o

Whoosh, thanks BH :-[ just put 'em in the post...I've been walkin round all weekend and it's getting cold (left foot, right foot..)

BTW, Christine, you better show up next time so I'm not the only chick arounf here sans pantalones!!! ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Penny Lane

QuoteOh, VC, I found your pants. :o

Whoosh, thanks BH :-[ just put 'em in the post...I've been walkin round all weekend and it's getting cold (left foot, right foot..)

BTW, Christine, you better show up next time so I'm not the only chick arounf here sans pantalones!!! ;)

why didn't you say so? anytime i don't have to wear pants, i'm in--that's so liberating!

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?