Main Menu

4/20 music

Started by zanjam, Apr 20, 2012, 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zanjam

Check out #28:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/20/420-music-willie-nelson-snoop-dogg-roll-me-up_n_1441036.html?ref=entertainment

Maybe b/c if you smoke you will feel like you are flying on the back of an owl with Yim and Stan??
anything + reverb always = better

iLikeBeer

Happy 4/20 everyone!  I plan on celebrating very soon listening to the music of The Band sitting around a camp fire tonight!   :beer:

ManNamedTruth

I'm just thankful they didn't put Kottonmouth Kings on that list. I'm surprised to see MMJ there, since their songs aren't specifically about getting high and most of the songs chosen are.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

zanjam

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Apr 21, 2012, 12:27 AM
I'm just thankful they didn't put Kottonmouth Kings on that list. I'm surprised to see MMJ there, since their songs aren't specifically about getting high and most of the songs chosen are.

I know!  I work for a music merchandise company and KMK is one of our clients.  It was like getting ready for Xmas yesterday.  They sell lots of crap on 4/20!!!

I'm guessing that Touch Me pt 2 is just such a trippy song, it was nominated for the list.  Great playlist, nonetheless!!
anything + reverb always = better