Started by asongnerd, Jul 07, 2008, 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

Quotegiggity...alright...

Family guy is so awesome ;)
the best character;
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

The DARK

It's hard though, having this persona and keeping it separate from who you actually are. Especially in relationships. It really means that you need someone who is comfortable with both.

I highly doubt that Jim is gay. It wouldn't really bother me, but with all the spirituality talk of late, it seems like it's more of a deeper thing than simple guy/girl talk.
In another time, in another place, in another face

DaFunkyPrecedent

maybe he's trying to find god because he's "bi-curious" and he doesn't want to rot in hell for all of his sins.  

Still not convinced.  At this point Jim James is GAY in my book.  
God damn those shaky knees.

tbw

Gay...what is gay? According to Merriam-Webster "gay" means happily excited: merry and also bright and lively in appearance so, ah, yes, I would say Jim James may fit this description on occassion but don't we all at some point in our daily lives?  :P

Of course I am aware of what the word "gay" means to all on this thread.... My questions are...WHY the LABELS? Why must we find a "nice" little place to put someone or something that is unknown to us? What difference does it make? and what effin business is it of ours? Should it really be discussed?. I don't see anyone discussing heterosexuals..my goodness after the 1 hundred and elevendyith time this discussion came up you would think....................give it a rest!

wss

jj always seems bright and lively in appearance to me.

well said, tbw.

Angry Ewok

I can tell you... from personal experience... Jim is not gay. Trust me.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Penny Lane

QuoteI can tell you... from personal experience... Jim is not gay. Trust me.

(sigh) i wish i could say the same, brad.  i didn't even get invited back to the trailer ;-( !!! lol

Angry Ewok

QuoteI can tell you... from personal experience... Jim is not gay. Trust me.

(sigh) i wish i could say the same, brad.  i didn't even get invited back to the trailer ;-( !!! lol

Well... you know what a handsome man I am, penny... and I got nowhere. Well, yes I did.

;D

Nevermind.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Love Dogg

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Penny Lane

kev

Quotegiggity...alright...

Family guy is so awesome ;)
the best character;

Brian and Stewie are so good.

st. john

so bemused by jj as cipher.
but the wondering eyes suggest a breast man though could be more envy than lust. whatever - time more rockers came out.

Janet

I always seem to hear a lot of "I love you Jim!" from male audience members at shows....bromance in the air! ;)