Careful VC!

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Aug 08, 2008, 04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Don't let this happen to you.  I'm serious!  There are a lot of idiots out there on the road.

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080807/FREE/574662098/1530/FREE
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Penny Lane

what color is yours btw?? i've always wanted a mint green one.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

vespachick

Holy Moses!  I know, I'm a pretty nervous driver and I prefer to ride in groups if possible.  They say there are two kinds of motorcycle/vespa riders: those who have dropped their bike and those who are going to drop their bike. So far so good!  At least my commute is less than a mile!

Oh, I have a 1980 P125x with a Polini kit.  It's a royal blue, not my fave color, but the price was right!!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Penny Lane

QuoteHoly Moses!  I know, I'm a pretty nervous driver and I prefer to ride in groups if possible.  They say there are two kinds of motorcycle/vespa riders: those who have dropped their bike and those who are going to drop their bike. So far so good!  At least my commute is less than a mile!

Oh, I have a 1980 P125x with a Polini kit.  It's a royal blue, not my fave color, but the price was right!!

that is so weird! i just read that quote in Neil Peart's blog---he said the same thing about motorcycles
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

MarkW

Sad to hear about Pininfarina.

QuoteOh, I have a 1980 P125x with a Polini kit.  It's a royal blue, not my fave color, but the price was right!!

I used to have a 1981 P200E in metallic purple (a hideous home spray job by the previous owner).  Hope you've had a disc conversion on the front - the brakes on mine didn't work at all.  The exhaust used to fall off regularly.  And the lights failed frequently.  I loved it though.

I've now got a 2003 GT200.  4-stroke reliability, proper brakes and an electric start.  I'm slightly ashamed to be riding a twist 'n' go, but...

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side