Feel Better Soon, Angry Ewok!

Started by that_girl, Aug 10, 2008, 12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taterbug

Get well soon Angry.  Did they make you pee in cup since it happened at work ?  
Quick story.   On a sunday about 15 years ago I smoked a fatty. The following day I was operating a band saw and cut the tip of my finger off. I went to the hospital and I had to take a drug test.  I thought  for  sure I was busted.  So I thought it would be a good idea to tell my boss before they sent him the results of my positive test.  So The following day I went into his office and told him and he said it was very honest of me to  come clean and it showed integrity.   As I was walking out of his office he said the test came back NEGATIVE.  The look on my face had to be priceless.  So I went home and finished my spleef, ate a box of ho ho's  and contemplated what a big douche I was for having integrity  :)

I got a tip for ya,  Just the tip  ;D
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ms. yvon

QuoteSo I went home and finished my spleef, ate a box of ho ho's  ...
;D ;D ;D
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

easy way

Awww...bro. Fix that paw so that you may properly salute the boys this weekend.  ;)

Hope you get to feelin' better.
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Angry Ewok

QuoteGet well soon Angry.  Did they make you pee in cup since it happened at work ?

They could have, if they didn't hang up when the hospital tried to verify worker's comp. Yeah, this ain't over, yet, I'm afraid.

But hey! I'm feeling much better - I think everyone's kindness has healed my finger... I love ya'll... I just hope I don't need another get well soon thread next month... jeez.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

TheBigChicken

Yeah it seems that this thread pops up quite often :-/  Get well soon and NO high fives for three weeks
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Bigsky

I hope your hand heals. I make a lot of models and I have cut myself a couple of times...it's no fun. You need one of these...

Taterbug

QuoteI hope your hand heals. I make a lot of models and I have cut myself a couple of times...it's no fun. You need one of these...

That is a neat little gizmo,  Very easy to make. All you need is a piece of angle iron or an aluminun tee bar maybe 2" x  2" x 1/4.  
OOPS !!!! patent pending ( whatever the hell that means ).   Does it mean anything anymore ?
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

RockNRollJunkie

Everything happens when I've been away!
Probably late but : I hope you're healing quickly and feeling better by now! Good luck on getting it all sorted out.
See mom, I have friends. I'm on a "forum".