Main Menu

Folks

Started by red, Aug 23, 2008, 11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

In the middle of my first run in a far too long of time I came to a decision that I need to take some time away from the internet, this place and a few other corners of the web specifically.  

In the past couple of months I've felt like my life is at a very important crossroads of sorts, and before I can make anything happen I've got to sort some things out first.  I've got a few things brewing, and in a ongoing quest to better things I have very little control over, I've got to first attempt to better things I have more control over - all facets of myself.  

I may only be gone for a week or two, or a couple of months, but I thought I should extend my courtesies to all you wonderful people.  

Love and best wishes,
Kaley

PS - Don't hesitate to email me [kjtevans at gmail dot com], I'll be checking that from time to time.  

mjkoehler

K

If you need anything, let me know. You have my email and phone.

Take care brother.

M

Jenny

K'lee (nice)
have a good time off! We all need it once and awhile... Hope to hear from you again, though, i think i can speak for everyone when i say that we'll miss you!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEFORRRRNOWWWWWWW

jennnyyyyy

BH

Good luck!  I will miss you but talk to you soon.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

The DARK

Later! Hope you sort it all out. ;)
In another time, in another place, in another face

corey

Are you going to build something?

Stay positive, brother...

Don't forget to check the fantasy league, though.  :)