CHICAGO SHOWS RESCHEDULED

Started by M._P, Oct 13, 2008, 05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lp

The postponed October 9th and 10th shows at the Chicago Theater have been rescheduled for December 27th and 28th of this year. Tickets purchased for the October 9th show will be honored on December 27th, and tickets purchased for the October 10th show will be honored on December 28th.  For those unable to make the show, refunds will be given at the point of purchase.

Hope you can re-make it out.

Salacious D

That smiley needs to go. Every time I see it I want to punch it in its yellow face.

Oh, btw--who wants to buy my tickets?
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

tomEisenbraun

Hell yes! Guess who'll be in town! This'll be my first time to see them in Chicago! HELLLLLL YESSSSS
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ultravisitor

Thank god, I'll be able to make it.  I really hope the guys make it a merry Christmas for us and play "Steam Engine" on one of the nights!

frgnugs

QuoteThat smiley needs to go. Every time I see it I want to punch it in its yellow face.

Oh, btw--who wants to buy my tickets?

I PM'd you.  Check your messages, I want your tickets really bad.

zogjam

i'm so excited they rescheduled already but i hate sunday night concerts since i can't take mondays off. if anyone can't make saturday i would gladly buy the tickets from you.

BH

Quotei'm so excited they rescheduled already but i hate sunday night concerts since i can't take mondays off. if anyone can't make saturday i would gladly buy the tickets from you.

Oh come on, it's New Years Eve Eve Eve.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

beansavifi

I'm so glad that Jim will be well enough to play in December. I'm glad that the Chicago fans still get to see the band. I am ultra crushed that they took Richmond VA off the tour. I was at The National last night seeing Buckethead and imagining how amazing MMJ would be in this beautiful intimate theater. Aaaarg, I already had a babysitter lined up and my wife and I are teachers so we had the next day off.  Oh well maybe they will reschedule. Peace and Love to all, and enjoy the shows.

wpgmmj

Got four tix off ticketmaster in the balcony for the 12/28 show.  A friend got some tix as well so these aren't needed. If you want 2-4 (preferably 4) of them pm me!