what artist on repeat would be your personal hell?

Started by RockNRollJunkie, Jul 21, 2008, 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

***Please note that I am not judging.***

I find it funny that the threads that are basically called "What bands do you hate" get the most response.  I'm as guilty as the next guy.   But why are we always so eager to talk about what we don't like?   (Rhetorical question.)

By the way, Lynyrd Skynyrd would be an awesome Wheel of Fortune puzzle wouldn't it?

I'd like to buy and "A".  bzzzz.  Sorry no "A"
I'd like to buy and "E".  bzzzz.  Sorry no "E"
I'd like to buy and "I".  bzzzz.  Sorry no "I"
I'd like to buy and "O".  bzzzz.  Sorry no "O"
I'd like to buy and "U".  bzzzz.  Sorry no "U"

What the fuck PAT? THAT'S BULLSHIT!!!!!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

bowl of soup

Hate is a funnier emotion than love and we all find ourselves terribly clever and witty.  Allthough I do think that the my 5 favorite this or that threads get a bit of traffic.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

mjkoehler

QuoteBy the way, Lynyrd Skynyrd would be an awesome Wheel of Fortune puzzle wouldn't it?

I'd like to buy and "A".  bzzzz.  Sorry no "A"
I'd like to buy and "E".  bzzzz.  Sorry no "E"
I'd like to buy and "I".  bzzzz.  Sorry no "I"
I'd like to buy and "O".  bzzzz.  Sorry no "O"
I'd like to buy and "U".  bzzzz.  Sorry no "U"

What the fuck PAT? THAT'S BULLSHIT!!!!!
You totally just blew my mind.

TEO

Freebird Fucking Rocks! Especially when Ruckus plays it.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

The DARK

There are loads of bands that I don't like. But I've posted enough of those, so to suit the thread I'll say 3 Doors Down. They have the occasional song that makes for okay elevator music, but just about all of their songs sound exactly the same. It would be strangely enjoyable to make fun of Nickelback for an entire day, and other crap you can at least laugh at. 3 Doors Down would irritate me to no end because so many people take it seriously.
In another time, in another place, in another face

DavidCrosby

....I guess your not aloud to not like Steely Dan around here....my comment started quite the shit storm....
listen to vinyl

Penny Lane

QuoteThere are loads of bands that I don't like. But I've posted enough of those, so to suit the thread I'll say 3 Doors Down. They have the occasional song that makes for okay elevator music, but just about all of their songs sound exactly the same. It would be strangely enjoyable to make fun of Nickelback for an entire day, and other crap you can at least laugh at. 3 Doors Down would irritate me to no end because so many people take it seriously.

i agree, dark! i forgot about them. Grating
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Penny Lane

Quote....I guess your not aloud to not like Steely Dan around here....my comment started quite the shit storm....

not sure...maybe it's an age thing? they're definitely not for everyone, i know plenty of people who can't stand them---soldier on ;-)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

DavidCrosby

Quote....I guess your not aloud to not like Steely Dan around here....my comment started quite the shit storm....

not sure...maybe it's an age thing? they're definitely not for everyone, i know plenty of people who can't stand them---soldier on ;-)

....I will continue on with my angst towards the Dan....
listen to vinyl

Dodobird

I would have to say MICHAEL BOLTON.... He is just aweful. Forget the repeat, I don't think I would make it through one entire album.
Wakin up feelin good and limber!

DavidCrosby

...or what about this...

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=sLzC-jkSmyk[/media]

...I saw Deerhoof the other day and that band (Fat Worm of Error) opened for them and it was one of the longest half hours of my life...I wonder how they practice or when they know that they did a good show...to each his own I guess...
listen to vinyl

whothrewthecake

MMJ_fanatic

Eminem
&
REO Speedwagon

I would rip my eyeballs out and eat them fried.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Killgies

"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

crazylove

Most definitely Mariah Carey!   The screeching would send me over the edge.
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

Jenny

TheBigChicken

....I will continue on with my angst towards the Dan....
I think you're confusing angst with ignorance. It's not that people aren't allowed to express their opinion. I'm going to take a wild guess. I bet you don't even own a single Steely Dan album. It's like not reading a book and then presenting a terrible review of the book.Not very smart. Tracy,would you like to elaborate?
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

ChronicHunger

ChronicHunger

"Aerosmith would greet me at the gates of Hell with a rendition of "Dude Looks Like A Lady", and Toby Keith would then take over as my personal assistant demon"

this statement is 100% true only toby would launch into how do you like me now, followed by trace adkins with his "great" hit honkytonk ba donka donk or sexy grandma

TEO

QuoteMost definitely Mariah Carey!   The screeching would send me over the edge.

Welcome back crazylove! Where the heck have you been? You gotta' admit though, that girl can throw a pitch!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary