What is the name of that intro song?

Started by brewer_a, Oct 21, 2008, 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brewer a

I've looked everywhere, through the forums, past the interwebs, etc.  What is the name of the jazz song they play as an intro at their shows?

getinthevan

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Salacious D

Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

Love Dogg

I knew that was going to happen.   :'(
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Salacious D

All over my favorite yellow shirt, too. . . what a day.
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Salacious D

^^^Ah man, you too?

(that was pretty gnarly, actually. I think I saw eyeballs.)

ManNamedTruth

Quote^^^Ah man, you too?

I'm not sure why you're head exploded, but I took advantage of the opportunity to post that.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Salacious D

Quote^^^Ah man, you too?

I'm not sure why you're head exploded, but I took advantage of the opportunity to post that.
Well done, sir.

That was an A+ head explosion and I'm glad this thread gave you the opportunity to post it.

easy way

Groundhog Day...Twilight Zone...Exploding Heads...etc.  ;)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

thefutile

ok, im not sure whats up with all these exploding heads.

but i also had a question about the intro song. does anyone
know if i can find the sheet music or something for this
anywhere?

i play sax and really want to learn this!

j_rud

I'll occasionally listen to this on youtube when Im bored at work, its become Pavlovian for me: after this summer I just associate this song with live MMJ, which means listening to it invariably leads to awesome memories/daydreams of the shows I saw and the people I met. Always puts me in a good mood.
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?