MMJ forum's got talent

Started by MMJ_fanatic, Sep 09, 2008, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

Hey cats and kittens--I got my Ewok MMJ poster pack today and I gotta tell y'all this boy has got some kind of artistic ability.  The pictures do not do the actual work justice and the stock is some seriously heavy shit (not just basic poster paper).  I highly recommend scooping a set up before they all go away!  Thank you Brad man--these will hold a place of honor on my poster wall!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Penny Lane

QuoteHey cats and kittens--I got my Ewok MMJ poster pack today and I gotta tell y'all this boy has got some kind of artistic ability.  The pictures do not do the actual work justice and the stock is some seriously heavy shit (not just basic poster paper).  I highly recommend scooping a set up before they all go away!  Thank you Brad man--these will hold a place of honor on my poster wall!

awesome!--brad what's your website again?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

MMJ_fanatic

Penny Lane

QuotePenny--here ya go:
http://www.towheestudio.com/

thanks MMJF--did you get all 3 of those?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

megalicious

i'm really proud of my man, guys. he's such a talented artist! i like all the posters, but i think the one with the owl is my fave... altough that bear is super cute... and the mummy is badass...

damn it, brad; why do you have to be so awesome?  :-*
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

MMJ_fanatic

QuotePenny--here ya go:
http://www.towheestudio.com/

thanks MMJF--did you get all 3 of those?

You bet!  and they're signed too!  When Brad gets famous these'll be worth a fortune ;)

Angry Ewok

Thanks so much for the very kind words, ya'll... Hugs all around!

I'm glad you like the posters and I'm really honored they're a part of your collection! You're not kidding, though - the stock is the heaviest pound paper I think I've ever seen with a concert poster - these things won't curl up on you the way a lot of prints do once the ink has absorbed and the weather gets humid, that's for sure.

8-)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

weeniebeenie

I really like your posters and I loved the Sun/Moon drawing. :)
How loud can silence get?

whyteand82nd

his shit's the best. by far
4 Fav. bands: My morning Jacket
The Shins
Modest Mouse
The Mars Volta

fitzcarraldo

Ethel Bethel