Heather Locklear gets a DUI - but on what???

Started by capt._headdy, Sep 28, 2008, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

Heather Locklear was arrested last night in Santa Barbara and booked on suspicion of driving under the influence -- cops think she was on prescription meds.

A resident reported Heather was "driving erratically" while pulling out of a parking lot. The California Highway Patrol then found Locklear's car parked on a state highway and blocking a lane. After talking with her, the officer determined she was under the influence of something and arrested her.

She was tested for drugs and alcohol. As we first reported, law enforcement tells us alcohol was not a factor. They are conducting drug tests.

She was released without having to post bail.

...My guess - looks like she ate some killer LSD or something and was peaking around her arrest. Im not sure what other drug would make you park in a lane on a higway  ;D

And I must say, I guess botox does a body good because she looks the same as she did 15 years ago!!! (skinwise..ill give her a break for the drugged up eyes and hair..she kind of looks like a cat  :o)

Heres her mugshot:
http://www.dlisted.com/files/spl52443_001.jpg
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

primushead

I don't know why, but I could easily see her being into psychodelics.

She just has that crazy look in her eye that says, "sure, I'm a hot blonde...but where da blotters at?"

capt. scotty

Like I said Gregg, I dont know what other drug would make her park in a lane on a highway, other than LSD. Or to a lesser degree Shrooms.

Never thought Locklear was into that stuff, but that puts her up a notch in my book
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Penny Lane

probably percoset or vicodin....man....why can't i get the good pillz?? ;D
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

No shit Penny. We could all use some.

She looks better in her mug shot than several people I know on their best day.

Ellis D.

QuoteLooks like a job for Ellis D :D
Man, she aint no tripster! Sounds more like Oxy or Heaven forbid the dreaded "H."

Ellis D.

Just looked at the pic, man she REALLY looks like a doll with those glassy eyes and expressionless expression.