I smell trolls

Started by ycartrob, Oct 07, 2008, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

Taterbug

What does a Troll smell like ?  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

megalicious

QuoteWhat does a Troll smell like ?  

wishes

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

ycartrob

hard to explain; ever smothered your taint with licorice, molasses and pepper, wrapped it up in tighty whitey's and went on a 20 mile hike in August and then sat around the house for 3 weeks, eating Cheetos and watching TV? sort of like that.

Taterbug

hard to explain; ever smothered your taint with licorice, molasses and pepper, wrapped it up in tighty whitey's and went on a 20 mile hike in August and then sat around the house for 3 weeks, eating Cheetos and watching TV? sort of like that.

Try this

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ycartrob

Try this

what does that smell like?   ;)

Taterbug

Try this

Irish spring soap, a freshly shampooed babies head, and summers eve douche.

TheBigChicken

Try this

all wrapped up in one :-?
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

easy way

Try this

Ha...babies head!  ;D
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Taterbug

There BAAAACK
They had a busy day today.  

D. Sinclair

Who are these trolls?

ycartrob

QuoteWho are these trolls?

I hear ya

capt. scotty

QuoteThere BAAAACK
They had a busy day today.  

Any chance that Trolls are spawned from decomposing Corn or Cow shit?

Its hard to say, but I may have seen 1 or 2 last night

Hard to say because the roadies kept tuning the same guitar about 8 times, but it seemed like I saw someone spread vaseline on subwoofers
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

bearass

tasty mushrooms are spawned from corn fed cow shit

tomEisenbraun

Quotetasty mushrooms are spawned from corn fed cow shit

??
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

bearass

yes although i shouldnt of said tasty..... but those do look delicious

capt. scotty

Im more of a LSD guy, even though Im past hallucinogens for the most part, but lookin back, I was askin for that response

The frustration/disappointment of the last couple days didnt even make me think bout shrooms
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TheBigChicken

??
JOB WELL DONE !

TheBigChicken

actually it's grain fed....not like I KNOW or anything ::)

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteI do...

maybe you should take a shower then.