It begins....

Started by primushead, Oct 17, 2008, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

Again, I realize that College Football is going on.  And I love it.  Carolina is ranked #18 and have a HUGE game against UVA tomorrow...hopefully going for the first win there since 1981.

BUT...

All official college hoops practices started today (including Roy Williams' loaded team...going for the title run...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH).  Hoops are right around the corner.  More specifically, on November the 18th when I'll be heading down to the Dean Dome to watch the official non-conference opener for UNC against Kentucky!!!! Holy Shit!!!!!  EVERYONE IS BACK!!!!!!!!

Such as...for example:  This Guy.

And, these (NBA) guys:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!  PERHAPS THE MOST LOADED TEAM IN UNC HISTORY IS LEADING THE CHARGE!!!! MORE SO THAN THE 1994 TEAM.  MORE SO THAN THE 1984 TEAM (WITH MJ AND KENNY "THE JET" SMITH") MORE SO THAN THE 1997 TEAM WITH ANTAWN JAMISON AND VINCE CARTER AND ED COTA!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GET THE HOOPS GOING ALREADY!!!

I'll post a more official thread once the AP polls come out...I just needed to get this out of my system.  I'm sure you old timers can understand.

bowl of soup

Good for you guys.  Us Terps approach the coming season looking for our shell.  Don't fear the turtle.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

primushead

I will gladly fear the turtle (especially Grievas Vasquez) after last season.  Good Luck this season, though!

ycartrob

primushead

Sigh...I was just now getting over the loss.  Thanks for bringing that back up.

Excuse me while a make another appointment with my therapist.