Fast Food French Fries in the Bag

Started by ycartrob, Apr 21, 2007, 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

OK, so you just got home from scoring your fast food fix. There's been fries ordered. You open the bag to lay out your score and upon removing the various wrapped odds and ends of healthiness, you discover there's some fries at the bottom of the bag that have spilled out during your voyage.

Do you:

A) Eat the fries from the bottom of the bag

B) Fetch the fries and return them to their friends, to be consumed together during the formal meal

Me? A, always.

How 'boutcha?

sweatboard

I never return them, I usually eat a few before and a few after I eat the main ones.

Now, when I go to Arbys I usually order the regular fries but I always hope that a few curlys end up in there with them, and you know what, they ALWAYS do....I mean every time, it's like they are reading my mind.  I always eat the curlys first then I eat the regular ones.
There's Still Time.........

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

Elizanne33

can this question lead to any type of personality analysis? I do both depending on circumstances. I usually leave the small crunchy ones in the bag and return the long softer fries to their french fry friends. I will snag a couple of crunchies from the bottom of the bag first, then eat my meal saving the rest of the crunchies for the end.

jeffro79

QuoteI never return them, I usually eat a few before and a few after I eat the main ones.

Now, when I go to Arbys I usually order the regular fries but I always hope that a few curlys end up in there with them, and you know what, they ALWAYS do....I mean every time, it's like they are reading my mind.  I always eat the curlys first then I eat the regular ones.
I like when you order fries at Burger King and get a few bonus o-rings.
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

The DARK

Or when you order chicken strips and onion rings at Wendy's and they give you a salad.  ::) (This has actually happened)

sweatboard

Fastfood 101 - Check your order at the window, it's probably wrong.  

BH

Fastfood 101 part II - Schedule some extra bathroom time in the immediate future after consuming the fast food.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

The DARK

Fast Food 101 pt lll- If you see an item that you have never seen before on the menu, do not assume that they actually have it.

sweatboard

QuoteFastfood 101 - Check your order at the window, it's probably wrong.  

Make sure you eat a few "loose fries" while you check your order.

red

CTdeadhead

the answer is A.  The fries that fall out of the bag cool down faster, therefore necessitating their prompt consumption.  I thought everyone knew that....

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

TheBigChicken

Damn, I wonder HOW MANY fights me and my brother had over this shit
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry