Obama and born alive

Started by MMJ_fanatic, Oct 27, 2008, 10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_wizzard

synonyms: arguing about religion or whether khaki is more a color or material.
Or....pants?

MMJ_fanatic

So this is OK with everyone bitching about this thread:

Eight years ago, nurse Jill Stanek went public about the "induced-labor abortions" performed at the Illinois hospital where she worked. Often done on Down syndrome babies, the procedure involved medicating the mother to cause premature labor.
  Babies who survived this, Stanek testified in the U.S. Congress, were brought to a soiled linen room and left alone to die without care or comforting
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

the_wizzard

QuoteSo this is OK with everyone bitching about this thread:

Eight years ago, nurse Jill Stanek went public about the "induced-labor abortions" performed at the Illinois hospital where she worked. Often done on Down syndrome babies, the procedure involved medicating the mother to cause premature labor.
  Babies who survived this, Stanek testified in the U.S. Congress, were brought to a soiled linen room and left alone to die without care or comforting
I don't think a single person expressed that it was ok.  
But the legislation was written as a challenge to Roe vs. Wade.  That is what Vespa was referring to, the number of weeks that defines human life.  Whatever, you won't change my mind and I won't change yours.  But I thought Penny's khaki comment was funny........

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteSo this is OK with everyone bitching about this thread:

I don't think a single person expressed that it was ok.  
But the legislation was written as a challenge to Roe vs. Wade.  That is what Vespa was referring to, the number of weeks that defines human life.  Whatever, you won't change my mind and I won't change yours.  But I thought Penny's khaki comment was funny........

I'm sorry but you are both wrong:

The bills dealt exclusively with born children. "This legislation was about preventing conduct that allowed infanticide to take place in the state of Illinois,"
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.