H I S T O R Y

Started by ycartrob, Nov 04, 2008, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

You guys & your football  ::) ;) ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

pawpaw

QuoteYou guys & your football  ::) ;) ;)

:D ;D (Oh wait, the Raiders are a joke)  :-[ :'(
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

pawpaw

Sorry, getting back on course...

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

dragonboy

http://www.imdb.com/news/ns0000002/#ni0599396

Will Smith was so convinced Barack Obama would be elected the President of America on Tuesday he instructed his family to capture the historic day on camera.

The movie star handed out video cameras to his wife Jada Pinkett Smith and his children and told them to film everything - so they had a permanent reminder of the election finale.

He says, "It was really important to me to capture it. I got about six video cameras, everybody in the family had video cameras and everybody videotaped their entire day.

"Jada woke us up as 6am. My daughter and I are laying in the bed and we wake up and... she's over us with the video camera.

"We filmed ourselves going down to the polls... and then at night we had the party... My parents came out and Jada's parents (came out)."

And when the big announcement about Obama's victory was getting close, Smith gathered his kids around him - supporting their emotional father.

He adds, "When Barack gave his speech... I just lost it. I was like, 'That's what I believe.'"
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

AMightyCaporal

Quotehttp://www.imdb.com/news/ns0000002/#ni0599396

Will Smith was so convinced Barack Obama would be elected the President of America on Tuesday he instructed his family to capture the historic day on camera.

The movie star handed out video cameras to his wife Jada Pinkett Smith and his children and told them to film everything - so they had a permanent reminder of the election finale.

He says, "It was really important to me to capture it. I got about six video cameras, everybody in the family had video cameras and everybody videotaped their entire day.

"Jada woke us up as 6am. My daughter and I are laying in the bed and we wake up and... she's over us with the video camera.

"We filmed ourselves going down to the polls... and then at night we had the party... My parents came out and Jada's parents (came out)."

And when the big announcement about Obama's victory was getting close, Smith gathered his kids around him - supporting their emotional father.

He adds, "When Barack gave his speech... I just lost it. I was like, 'That's what I believe.'"

"AW HELL NAW JOHN McCAIN and SARAH PALIN!"
-Will Smith
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

TEO

QuoteSorry, getting back on course...

Blazing Saddles baby!   ;) ;D :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

QuoteSorry, getting back on course...

Blazing Saddles baby!   ;) ;D :)
Now all he needs is a Gucci saddle bag ;)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

searchinbig

Think a bootleg will show up on any of the BT sites?   ;D
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

doctorinthehouse

So he instructed/told his family, including his wife...

Maybe we haven't come as far as I'd thought.
The experiment requires that you continue.

ycartrob

and this means...  what?  :-/

Angry Ewok

Will Smith is obviously a male chauvinist pig for telling his family to do something, Tracy.

(At least I think that's what he/she is saying?)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

doctorinthehouse

Will Smith is obviously a male chauvinist pig for telling his family to do something, Tracy.

(At least I think that's what he/she is saying?)
I don't imagine for a minute these were Will Smith's words.
I take issue with the author of the imdb article for suggesting that instructing ones wife to do something is ok.
That's all.
The experiment requires that you continue.

BH

Doesn't "instructing" mean giving someone instuctions? :-/

Let's not go start burning bras or anything.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

purvis9876

QuoteDoesn't "instructing" mean giving someone instuctions? :-/

Only after they've been removed. ;)
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

ycartrob

QuoteDoesn't "instructing" mean giving someone instuctions? :-/

My wife "instructs" me what to do about 10x as much as I do her. SO, it's out of love and it's really no biggie, IMO.

Angry Ewok

[size=16]Call me when a wife actually listens to instructions, for a change.[/size]

AM I RIGHT GUYS!!!  ;D

BH

Quote[size=16]Call me when a wife actually listens to instructions, for a change.[/size]

AM I RIGHT GUYS!!!  ;D

Oh snap!  You're not even married yet!  Meg, are you listening to this?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

purvis9876

Quote[size=16]Call me when a wife actually listens to instructions, for a change.[/size]

AM I RIGHT GUYS!!!  ;D

*Closes eyes to avoid Ewok's slaying*
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

ycartrob

ANYWAY, where were we? (and where is MMJ fanatic? I thought he would be excited for Obama?)

Angry Ewok

(Disclaimer - I was just having fun.)