The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

i am drinking. i spent too much moneyy on this bottle of french wine and man is it reallly good.

dragonboy

Found a couple of bottles of my fav Hawaiian beer a few days ago. They weren't cheap but were worth every penny (Yen!)
http://www.konabrewingco.com/beers/firerock

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Sleazy Rider

QuoteNot too proud.

Could be worse brother, could be this.

Damn! thats some good ol' indian wine. I didn't know white people drank that.
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

aMD

I drank colorado microbrews all week on vacation.  I went to Boulder Brewing Company and drank my share of hazed and infused, sweaty betty wheat ale, and mojo IPA.  I also drank a LOT of New Belgium brews (including the ever popular Fat Tire) and fit all the beers I could back in my car since New Belhium doesn't distribute to my area.  I got 36 cold ones... make that 35.   :D

red

Tripps, you'd be proud of me; I drank a beer in the shower on the weekend.  That was pretty intense.  I might just do it again when I shower right away -- so f'n hot and there's only one beer left in the fridge.   :D

.Walt

QuoteTripps, you'd be proud of me; I drank a beer in the shower on the weekend.  That was pretty intense.  I might just do it again when I shower right away -- so f'n hot and there's only one beer left in the fridge.   :D

you know what, I AM PROUD!! cold shower, cold beer, fucking right! its also a good place to do this, without making a mess...

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

Well Tripps, I did it again!  ;D  Now there's no more beer left in the fridge, yet I'm feeling very refreshed (and clean!).

That picture of Stone Cold reminds me that on the weekend I shotgunned a beer - something I haven't done in years.  That felt good, too.

.Walt

i think i'll have a beer. i have 3 fat tires left from the weekend, why not?

mjkoehler

QuoteNot too proud.

Could be worse brother, could be this.

Damn! thats some good ol' indian wine. I didn't know white people drank that.

we drank a lot of shit in Omaha growing up. and remember kids, MD 20 is a fine romantic wine.

joey_rogo

.Walt

Quotei think i'll have a beer. i have 3 fat tires left from the weekend, why not?

just drank my last fat tire. i still have some MGD. so its not so bad?...right?

MarkW

It's finally stopped raining in the UK.  For now.  Sun's out, beer's cold:

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

red

QuoteIt's finally stopped raining in the UK.  For now.  Sun's out, beer's cold:

C'mon now, it's 11:00am!!!   ;) :D

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

MarkW

Too right.  The sun is always over the yardarm somewhere in the world...  ;)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

red

I just get home from work telling myself and a few friends that I'm just taking it easy tonight -- spin the Jason Isbell and Big Star albums that just arrived, play some video games, watch the baseball game -- when my good friend Tyson calls me up....

Now I'm spinning these two albums and heading into town to tie one on.   ;D  :-/

red

Forgot to mention this:  

A friend and myself have started a 'group' and what we do is collect quotes overheard when while at the coffee/sandwich/pizza shop just after 2am.  There's a bar (we hate the place, but it's where everyone goes) so we just show up to the shop and grab a bite and a coffee after an evening of drinking and listen to what the mongoloids coming out of the bar are saying and proceed to write it down soon as we remember.

Great fun!

The best one we've heard yet...

Guy walking towards us against the wall (he's got one of those Jesus-fish necklaces on)
Tyson (my friend): Nice necklace man.
Him: Thanks, you've gotta have something guys.  (Shows wwjd bracelet)
Me: Yeah, that's for sure.
Him: Yeah, I got a wonderful fiance...and a couple chicks I bone on the side...

;D

mjkoehler

Red--That brings a smile to my face. THAT is funny. Drunk people watching is great stuff.

.Walt

just got some fat tire. they don't sell 12oz bottles here. all they sell is 22oz bottles, for $4  :o so i bought 5 of dem thangs.  its cool too, on the bottle it says: commemorative return to the twin cities. we're happy to be back.

know what, i happy they're back too!! :D

dragonboy

I hope I can find some Fat Tire in Hawaii this Xmas - I've read so much about it I've got to give it a try!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.