The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

Tonight calls for Maker's in my belly and Ryan Adams' "Heartbreaker" on tha hi-fi.

BH

QuoteTonight calls for Maker's in my belly and Ryan Adams' "Heartbreaker" on tha hi-fi.

oh, that sounds good.

for me tonight it was jack (daniels) and kathleen edwards.

it was an unbelievable fall day.

i want the maker's
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

MegisnOtreal, BH, what's maker's?  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

oh there you are! ;)

maker's mark - kentucky straight bourbon wiskey

http://www.makersmark.com/Home.aspx

8)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

megisnotreal

It's delicious.

Me to my Maker's bottle:v :-*

Man, drinking alone is kind of depressing. Oh well, bottoms up and cheers to all my friends on the forum!

dragonboy

Cheers BH, good to hear from you too!
The Astoria buzz is indeed still there, helped along by daily visits to Okonokos (I was pretty drunk last night & must have played Mahgeeta at least 5 times in a row whilst on the phone to my sis!)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

QuoteMan, drinking alone is kind of depressing. Oh well, bottoms up and cheers to all my friends on the forum!
Cheers Meg, right back at ya! It's a little early for me here (1.37pm) but I shall be cracking my first open close to 6ish  :)

Might go out on my bike this afternoon & pick up some (expensive!) bottles of the good stuff.
I feel the need for some Fuller's or Young's tonight....

BH

Cheers Meg, right back at ya! It's a little early for me here (1.37pm) but I shall be cracking my first open close to 6ish  :)

Might go out on my bike this afternoon & pick up some (expensive!) bottles of the good stuff.
I feel the need for some Fuller's or Young's tonight....

i'm going to have to get drunk in the morning some time soon db so we can drink together! ;)

dragonboy

Quotei'm going to have to get drunk in the morning some time soon db so we can drink together! ;)
*dragonboy fights the urge to crack open an after-lunch beer*

BH

*dragonboy fights the urge to crack open an after-lunch beer*

*bermuda hitchhiker kicks urge in balls from behind while it's occupied by dragonboy.  urge falls hard.*

dragonboy

Shit, all this talk about alcohol isn't good for me!
I'm off to the store to get some for special beers for tonight, tomorrow (Monday) is a National Holiday & I feel like celebrating!
To those of you already drinking, have a good one!  :)

BH

enjoy db.   i am off to the land of nod.

dragonboy

Quoteenjoy db.   i am off to the land of nod.
Cheers BH, I just spent $38 on 8 500ml bottles of ale!
Money well spent  ;)

Mr. T.

Cheers BH, I just spent $38 on 8 500ml bottles of ale!
Money well spent  ;)

I'm having a good coffee. does that count?

I'm thoroughly enjoying it anyhow
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

dragonboy

Just cracked open my first - cheers!

BH

megisnotreal

Mr. T.

Damn, I'm at work, and we just finished a reception for a colleague who worked here for 30 years!! And guess what...

I'm drunk!

words en figures are dancing in front of my eyes and I'm desperatly trying NOT TO FALL ASLEEP!

But I feel great!

long live white wine

We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

megisnotreal

I'm not drinking, but these painkillers the doctor gave me are the shiz-night!

I feel drunk.

I feel... happy.

;D :D ;) :) :D ;D :D ;) :) :) ;) :D ;D :D

Wooooo.

Hawkeye

Just came back from the bar...drinking Old Style cuz that's all we have...and I also like painkillers, especially hydrocodone, aka vicodin...two of those and some herb does the trizzik
We could.