The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

just got back, got the boddingtons. going to crack in open right....now. and going to take my first drink right... now. i like it, its smoother then what i thought it was going to be, and story on the can is a great read. thanks man, i'm going to pick up a four pack this often.

in other beer news, i also picked up a sixer of moose drool.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

I love this thread!  :)

If you like Boddingtons aMD, look out for the green Guinness & Cafreys. Both are a very smooth pint.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteI love this thread!  :)
i love this thread too...thank you! this thread brings friends together, in a safe environment.

also just got do with my four pack boddingtons, and enjoyed it. thanks you the suggestion aMD.  on to the moose drool

JohnnyRage

How smooth is Kettle One Cintroen?

It's so smooth I'm about to see if my penis fits into the top of the empty bottle.

For ego purposes I hope it doesn't.
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]

aMD

thanks, db, i'll have to look out for the green Guinness & Cafreys, sounds good.  But what really sounds good right now is a glass of water.  anyone else thirsty this morning?

Ghosts_on_TV

Quotethanks, db, i'll have to look out for the green Guinness & Cafreys, sounds good.  But what really sounds good right now is a glass of water.  anyone else thirsty this morning?

I've been thirsty all day. I got smashed last night.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

red

Oh my, last night was an absolute write-off.  A friend of mine turned 21, so shots were drank like water on a hiking trip.  Not a pretty result.

vespachick

QuoteHow smooth is Kettle One Cintroen?

It's so smooth I'm about to see if my penis fits into the top of the empty bottle.

For ego purposes I hope it doesn't.

[drumroll]  . . . And the answer is? :-[
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

dragonboy

I'm celebrating (nearly) finishing my taxes with a bottle of Japan's finest (Yebisu)
Hooray for me!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

anyone?....well?

going to the bars tonight.  getting my stomach pumped is on the "to-do" list.

.Walt

nobody? db , i know you gotta be. somebody, red? no? no one?

dragonboy

Quotenobody? db , i know you gotta be. somebody, red? no? no one?
Haha, it's 2.30 in the afternoon & I'm about to start work...I'll see you for a beer in about  4hrs  :)

red

Sadly not tonight.  Hopefully in around 16 hours, I'll have some wonderful Crown Royale Reserve in my hands.  My favourite drink, which I always splurge for on payday weekends.   ;D

.Walt

Haha, it's 2.30 in the afternoon & I'm about to start work...I'll see you for a beer in about  4hrs  :)

its almost four hours, waiting for you buddy. i gotta have my final beer with you. my roommate and i are  going to smoke and watch the okonokos dvd for a little bit, see you in an 45 minutes to an hour. if not sooner.

.Walt

Sadly not tonight.  Hopefully in around 16 hours, I'll have some wonderful Crown Royale Reserve in my hands.  My favourite drink, which I always splurge for on payday weekends.   ;D

i love splurging on good booze on payday....see you tomorrow then?

dragonboy

At this rate we shall earn ourselves the reputation of forum alcoholics!  ;)

Cheers Captain!  

.Walt

QuoteAt this rate we shall earn ourselves the reputation of forum alcoholics!  ;)

Cheers Captain!  

what ends my night, starts your night! cheers.

dragonboy

What time is it in your neck of the woods?

.Walt

dragonboy

Haha, you don't have work/college/anything to do today?