The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

I forgot to mention the best part of last night.  My friend and I walk into this lounge.  Order a pint each and proceed to the jukebox.  I put on 'Who'll Stop the Rain', and 'Redemption Song' while my friend goes with 'Get Off Of My Cloud' and '100 Miles and Running'.  We both finish our beer as 100 Miles is ending and walk out of the bar kings.  

dragonboy

QuoteI put on 'Who'll Stop the Rain', and 'Redemption Song' while my friend goes with 'Get Off Of My Cloud' and '100 Miles and Running'.  We both finish our beer as 100 Miles is ending and walk out of the bar kings.  
8-)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteI forgot to mention the best part of last night.  My friend and I walk into this lounge.  Order a pint each and proceed to the jukebox.  I put on 'Who'll Stop the Rain', and 'Redemption Song' while my friend goes with 'Get Off Of My Cloud' and '100 Miles and Running'.  We both finish our beer as 100 Miles is ending and walk out of the bar kings.  

for some reason, i see you guys walking outta the bar and giving each other a high five, saying you guys just owned that bar.

but yes db i ran outta steam.  :-[  i really enjoy the 6 in the morning cheers. i assume everything went well last night? also congrats on your 5000th!!! 8-)

but to stay with the topic, i'm going to mix a drink....cc and squirt.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

for some reason, i see you guys walking outta the bar and giving each other a high five, saying you guys just owned that bar.
We actually walked out with our fists in the air, like at the end of The Breakfast Club.  

.Walt

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI'm off to a St. Pattys parade to get hammered at 8 a.m....

ha ha How You doing?  :)

I was home by 3...sleeping. It was fun though. For some reason, I kept telling everyone my name was Blaze....
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

.Walt

i guess "cherry bombs" are the new "cool" shot.

.Walt

joey_rogo

yeah yeah i know its a tuesday........but cmon....anyone else here???

.Walt

soon, i gotta do somethings, but then...its on!!!

joey_rogo

oh man, im not alone! unfortunately for me, it's almost over haha.

.Walt

why does it seem that its usually us four on at this time? cheers fellas!

red

Quotewhy does it seem that its usually us four on at this time? cheers fellas!
I'd like to be raising a glass tonight, but gotta be up early tomorrow.  I'll make up for it this weekend, you can count on that.

St. Patty's Day plans anyone?

.Walt

anyone remember this....

i bought it thinking it was going to be like squirt or 7up, its like Mt Dew (haven't drank it in ten years). tough to mix cc with it, but i did it anyways. its all i have :'(

.Walt

happy st pattys day. i gotta go back to work, but lets be safe huh? no drinking and driving

red

My friend phoned me this morning just after 10 and he was already at the bar.  I'm just getting ready to roll now, he's probably already really drunk.

Have fun everybody!  And keep it safe like Tripps said.

vespachick

Ahhh, nothing like a Guinness (or three for four) on a nice St. Patty's day afternoon!  

Slainte!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Ghosts_on_TV

Cheers guys and gals...just started on my 1st (well..now 2nd) Bass ale of the night. Have fun tonight! :)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

megisnotreal

enjoy the evening, y'all.

i'm about to head out with some friends...

.Walt

i'm also heading out soon  :)

iya me irish eyes arrrrr smilin'