Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

lets keep it real, yet keep it safe :)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Capt Tink TANK

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

megisnotreal

dear shitty cover bands,

why do you feel compelled to sing sweet home alabama? drunk people like me do not want to hear it. doing so makes us say, "fuck it" and leave.

love,
meg

ratsprayer

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

joey_rogo

.Walt

my brother came up from Missouri, smuggled me a case of fat tire for my birthday. and now i will enjoy them!!!

dragonboy

Quotemy brother came up from Missouri, smuggled me a case of fat tire for my birthday. and now i will enjoy them!!!
The whole case at once?! Good man!  ;)
How many beers in a case?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

aMD

Quotemy brother came up from Missouri, smuggled me a case of fat tire for my birthday. and now i will enjoy them!!!

That may be my favorite beer. period.  I'm jealous. (can't get it round here)

.Walt

The whole case at once?! Good man!  ;)
How many beers in a case?

24 in a case, but some of my buddies never tried fat tire before, (its not sold where i live) so i let them have some, because thats the guy i am.  :D

so i only have three now, but thats why i bought a 12 pack of Killian's Irish Red.

.Walt

i love fat tire, (also my favorite beer) but i can only get it when my brother comes home to minnesota. so maybe i get two cases a year, at most. not much, but its something! next time i'll get fat tire is in april when i go down there, but its worth the wait!

AMD where are you from? because i wrote an email to them, and they told me that there going to go into the upper midwest. so minnesota for me should be soon.

dragonboy

I had to run a search, what a lovely bottle!

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteI had to run a search, what a lovely bottle!

db, its the best, you'll just have to try them someday.

dragonboy

I have a store nearby that has a very good selection of European beers but I'm pretty sure they don't have
that one. I'll check again next time...

.Walt

QuoteI have a store nearby that has a very good selection of European beers but I'm pretty sure they don't have
that one. I'll check again next time...

its really made in the US. new belgium is the name of the brewery. so when you ever drop by, you'll have to try one for sure!

whothrewthecake

i'm drinkin but i'm drinkin miller high life mixed with my own tears.  8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :'(

dragonboy

You mean you're crying in your beer? What's up Soulsister?
Knowing that you're sad makes me feel sad  :'(

whothrewthecake

sometimes you just gotta let it all out and then you are good to go.

aMD

i love fat tire, (also my favorite beer) but i can only get it when my brother comes home to minnesota. so maybe i get two cases a year, at most. not much, but its something! next time i'll get fat tire is in april when i go down there, but its worth the wait!

AMD where are you from? because i wrote an email to them, and they told me that there going to go into the upper midwest. so minnesota for me should be soon.

I live in Louisville, KY.  The closest they ship it to me is st louis.  I have a friend who lives there but he's a recovering alcoholic so I don't feel right about asking him to bring me any.  My LQ told me they don't ship it east of the mississippi but I didn't know it didn't get up north either.  They really need to expand their shipping to my house (and yours).

ratsprayer

fat tire is better than average, but i don't understand all the fuss.